Page 2 of 21 First 123412 ... Last

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Now here was a feisty ladyboy that knew how to tease the camera with color and style. That sexy, petite body and creamy soft skin amid all those bold colors had a real erotic and sensuous affect. And when she stripped off her bikini and showed that thick and juicy shecock I knew it was going to be one hell of an afternoon. This Asian shemale slut loved showing off her sexy ass for me and the camera while she stroked that big girl pole.
    Model:
    tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 9.0 MB

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Anita has a few surprises up her sleeve and one big one down her pants. If you are in to girls with tattoos then she is for you. She gives us a peek at a small part of her body art when she pulls up the back of her shirt. If I could speak Thai I would get her to explain what the elaborate dragon back panel is all about. She has a very bubbly personality often smiling without being asked. She came over quite late and asked to have a shower which I caught on tape. She is still quite sexy despite a having a few extra pounds which gives her a rather boyish figure. She told me she had a big cock but I did not get a sense of it while she was soft. Once on the bed she took charge of my boner which made her dink begin to swell. That thing just kept growing bigger and bigger especially. It is not only long but fat especially at the base near her large swollen balls. I really loved watching her work that meat until she came and I hope you do to.I met Anita at Temptation bar on my first night there. I was immediately taken with her large fake lashed eyes. She looked very pretty and cute up on stage shaking her stuff even though she is not the best dancer. As with all bar girls as soon as you lock eyes they consider this an invitation to plop down next to you. She opened the conversation by proudly announcing that she had the biggest cock in the bar. As Id seen her on other sites I knew this to be true and so I congratulated her on this. We chatted a bit but it was early in the evening and I had some other girls lined up so I got her number for late. When I called Anita I had already seen 3 girls and it must have been 2 or 3 AM. She promptly came over and the difference in her appearance from earlier in the bar was striking and shows how much makeup is important to achieving femininity. I asked if she would make-up again and she promptly began to reapply her girl face. I also noticed that she has put on a few extra pounds from her appearances on other sites. She is obviously not on hormones as it is distributed in the same places it goes on regular guys. I think she looks much better and more feminine thinner. I hinted at this and she said she was getting boobs soon so maybe this will compensate somewhat. The camera loves Anita as she is much more masculine in person. I really never truly got into with her as there are a few things like facial and body hair that kind of turned me off. I will work with her again once she gets the boobs and see how this affects her overall appearance.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 9.0 MB

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    If I had this shemale chick to play with in the bathtub I might never leave the bathroom. Lara slides down in the sudsy water in her bra and panties just being a naughty tease. But dont worry, she gets naked and strokes on that long shecock.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 33.6 MB

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Bruna is a Latina shemale that can certainly put hot and lusty thoughts in your mind with her sultry beauty. Her body is true Latin style with small boobies and plump booty and this photo gallery with her posing in the mirror is totally hot.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 37.5 MB

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Emanuelle Dellamar is a gorgeous redhead shemale with an enticing smile and a body that is going to knock you for a loop. Her bikini top can barely contain those huge boobies and her shemeat hanging out of her skirt is just too sexy.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 17.9 MB

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Oh man, what a total package shemale Carla Bruna is with her angelic blue eyes, flirty smile and sinfully sexy physique. In her red corset, thong and stockings this t-girl is hot as fuck but just until she strips off to nothing but her silky stockings.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 33.5 MB

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    What a super body on this blonde shemale goddess and it looks super sexy in her red miniskirt and tummy baring top. This hottie has a tempting ass that you want to sink your teeth and your cock into. But keep in mind, she has beefy shecock of her own.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 47.4 MB

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Do you like slender t-girls with plump butts, dark skin and fat girl poles? Then be sure to check out the photo gallery of shemale hottie Natasha Ferreira. She is a black haired beauty that shows off her lovely body and teases herself to hardness.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 25.5 MB

Shemax.com-

Shemax.com-

Description:
    Dont underestimate Amy who packs a punch from that ripped little Femboy body. A Ladyboys player exclusive Amy has not appeared on any other sites and probably will not be on any others, as long as her relationship last that is. She was quite worried about her falang boyfriend seeing this and so if you are out there dude sorry. All I can say is that you may be sending her some money but a girl has to earn a living and it would be a shame to deprive others of her smoking hot body.Amy literally chased me down as I trudged back from the short distance from Walking Street to the Jasmine Hotel on the appropriately named Soi BJ (not sure what this really stands for). It was about 3AM and it had been a long day and night of fucking and photographing ladyboys. Behind me a I heard a whistle and turned to see this petite ladyboy jogging on her heals towards me. Even though I was tired and a little drunk I could not resist as she demanded I go with you. Perhaps I was hypnotised by the mid forehead jewel that she and some other ladyboys like to wear.Up in the room Amy exudes sex just by the way she moves and sits. As she disrobed I commented on what a fine little physic she had and she mentioned that she used to box competitively. For those who do not know Muay Thai Boxing is practically a blood sport given that in addition to fists, elbows, knees and feet are also used to bludgeon the opponent. She mentioned that this had come in handy the few times she found it necessary to box a customer who got out of line or didnt want to pay (good thing I had negotiated the price in the street).Amy starts with some nice posing which show off her good posture. I love her top with the lacy bra and belly button jewel poking out to tease you. Compare the size of my cock with other shoots and you realize just how petite Amy is, my unit is almost the size of her forearm and she strains to get her little mouth around it. Top off she shows off rock hard abs from the front and large oriental looking lower back tattoo above the butterfly thong sticking out of her pants. She said I want you fuck me and proceed to take a quick shower. We end the shoot but not the action with her posing naked with and then losing the blue towel. From the back you can see that she also has a large dragon back panel on her toned and shapely back. Her cock is not small by any means and looks even bigger is relation to her body size. I love her little Femboy tits which protrude due to pectoral muscles instead of hormones. I am sorry to say I did not record any of the ensuing action but I will do my best to describe it. Like man strong little femboys she likes it a little rough in bed. Surprisingly strong considering she is half my weight the sex was similar to a wrestling match. She is quite dominant grabbing my cock and forcing it in to her ass somehow without lube. She moaned louder the harder I fucked her. This went on for quite a while from many different positions until I came in her ass. She then grabbed my head and forced it down on her cock and made my mouth fuck it until she came. We collapsed for a few hours sleep and did it again in the morning, her cuming in the same place. I will definitely be looking up this babe again.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:.rar - 14.0 MB

Shemax.com- My Friend Fucking With My Phone

Shemax.com- My Friend Fucking With My Phone

Description:
    This horny Asian ladyboy was ready to get down and dirty. And she showed she had some extreme teasing skills as she stripped out of her top exposing her gorgeous tits and then wiggled out of her tight jeans and panties until her shecock was in full view. She got on all fours on the bed and toyed her ass before sucking my cock in her hot mouth and getting me hard and ready to pump her tight, T-girl fuckhole until we were both spewing out loads.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Shemax.com

UbiqFile Zip:My_Friend_Fucking_With_My_Phone.rar - 11.5 MB