Page 14 of 142 First ... 412131415162464114 ... Last

X-art.com- Photo Finish

X-art.com- Photo Finish

Description:
    HD Video: Ashley and Jayden are two of the sexiest girls on the planet I doubt many would disagree, especially after seeing this naughty scene and photo finish. They really turned each other on, and enjoyed every second of it (and so did we) Get ready to wet yourself, because these girls are out of this world...and they cum like it too
    Model:
    Jayden, Ashley S
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_ashley_jayden_photo_finish_1080.mp4
    File Size : 348.15 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_ashley_jayden_photo_finish_1080.mp4

X-art.com- Sneaking In

X-art.com- Sneaking In

Description:
    HD Video A romantic tryst in an old and beautiful hotel. Angelica and Ben get away for the weekend and he is sneaking in everywhere. A really cool, fun and hot time with an amazing couple. You can_t miss this one
    Model:
    Angelica
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_angelica_sneaking_in_1080.mp4
    File Size : 348.34 MB
    Duration : 00:09:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_angelica_sneaking_in_1080.mp4

X-art.com- I Will See You In The Morning

X-art.com- I Will See You In The Morning

Description:
    HD Video: Tiffany just got off the phone with Brandon, who invited her for a romantic rendezvous the next morning. She_s already looking forward to it, but is spending the night alone tonight and just can_t wait that long. So she decides to treat herself to a little pre-date play with her pretty pink toy. Enjoy this delicious girl tonight.....and I will see you in the morning -)
    Model:
    Tiffany
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_tiffany_I_will_see_you_in_the_morning_1080.mp4
    File Size : 199.8 MB
    Duration : 00:10:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_tiffany_I_will_see_you_in_the_morning_1080.mp4

X-art.com- Making Music

X-art.com- Making Music

Description:
    HD Video: Poise, artistic movement, and oh-so-enticing sexuality.That best decribes Jessica, who was brand new to erotic photo shoots when she decided to pose for us.&nbspA very smart young lady, this raven-haired young beauty-already an accomplished dancer and fashion model-soon decided that fucking her boyfriend, Calvin, before our expert cinematographers&nbspwas even more fun.&nbspAnd what a delightful cock-teaser she can be&nbspNotice the slight giggle as Jessica pulls down her tight, short jeans-revealing her taught, perfectly toned butt-and the graceful way she raises one leg as her guy begins to lick her ass and finger her young, 20-year-old pussy.&nbspStretching out their dancers bodies on the carpet, Calvin shows how he can&nbspmake&nbspJessica cum even before he sticks his cock into her tight pussy.&nbspNow this is how to&nbspmake&nbspmusic&nbspas we all get hotter with Jessicas&nbspmusical ballet&nbspDont overlook her spectacular hard nipples and full breasts as the tempo picks up and our lady gets fucked harder and faster.&nbspRemember when these American sweethearts were nervous in their first shoot?&nbspNo more-as Jessica lets us hear her moan with real passion as Calvin fucks her doggy style-again with perfect balance and rhythmic, sustained thrusts -- to an explosive orgasmic climax.See Jessica at her first and only location-X-Art. xoxoLove, Colette&nbsp&nbsp
    Model:
    Jessica
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_jessica_making_music_1080.mp4
    File Size : 255.39 MB
    Duration : 00:13:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_jessica_making_music_1080.mp4

X-art.com- Sybil My Sweet Baby

X-art.com- Sybil My Sweet Baby

Description:
    Sybil is probably one of the most beautiful and hottest women in the world. I really love this video. I picked the music track. You can imagine what it would be like dancing around with Sybil and what comes next. Take in her perfection. Relax and enjoy xoxo Colette&nbsp
    Model:
    Sybil
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_sybil_sybil_my_sweet_baby_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1054.28 MB
    Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
    Duration : 00:17:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_sybil_sybil_my_sweet_baby_1080.mp4

X-art.com- Last Night

X-art.com- Last Night

Description:
    This is an extremely hot and erotic scene. If you like REAL orgasms and genuine passion then get ready to be excited

Leila is one of the most sexual girls we_ve ever met and Seth has wanted her since she first graced the internet. On the first day of our shoot I asked the girls which boys they want to work and Leila requested Seth, lucky Seth.

Well they had to wait a few days until their scene and the desire was mounting. You can see the looks in their eyes when they are finally together, it is intense.

Watch him take her from behind, watch her get on top and ride him until she has an awesome screaming orgasm. Watch her stare into his eyes while he cums in her mouth.

And a bonus for those of you who like things a little kinky (like Leila and Seth obviously -) One of Leila_s favorite things to do is fisting and it turns out this is Seth_s favorite thing to watch. Seth told Leila this and she put on an impromptu show for him. We were not going to leave this is the video because we didn_t know if it would be too much for our members, but then we decided that since it was real and unscripted you guys might enjoy seeing this cute couple turning each other on.

On a side note, after this scene Leila and Seth acted like a couple for the rest of the trip, they hugged and cried in the airport for 30 minutes when they had to fly home to their respective countries. I_m not sure what their status is now, but they had a great connection in the Caribbean.

P.S. There are a few places in the video where you can see some bruises on Leila_s legs (she is kind of accident prone). We decided to leave the shots with the bruises because we wanted you to have all of the REAL footage and didn_t want to chop up the scene. Well hope you enjoy it, we did
    Model:
    Leila
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_leila_last_night_1080.mov
    File Size : 1042.81 MB
    Duration : 00:16:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_leila_last_night_1080.mov

X-art.com- Aspirations

X-art.com- Aspirations

Description:
    Absolutely stunning fashion model Jessica poses nude for the very first time This is her first HD video. Her long black hair hangs below her perfect bottom and her piercing blue eyes will melt your heart. Watch as she slips off her white panties, shows you inside her perfect pussy and makes herself cum An unbelievably beautiful and sexy girl. Her first lesbian videos are in post production now, so stay tuned -)
    Model:
    Jessica
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_jessica_aspirations_1080.mp4
    File Size : 113.71 MB
    Duration : 00:06:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_jessica_aspirations_1080.mp4

X-art.com- Being Me

X-art.com- Being Me

Description:
    It is time for Addison to take a little me time.

Get in bed with her and see up close how she makes herself cum.

Lots of great shots of her gorgeous pussy, beautiful face and perfect body

And she has an awesome orgasm.

Enjoy her in HD XO Colette
    Model:
    Addison
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_addison_being_me_1080.mov
    File Size : 349 MB
    Duration : 00:07:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_addison_being_me_1080.mov

X-art.com- Enjoy the Ride

X-art.com- Enjoy the Ride

Description:
    HD Video: Have you ever been in the mood to lay back and have your woman ride you like a cowgirl? Especially if she_s ready to ride it up and down all night, squirting all over you. So unzip your pants and enjoy the ride. Watch this hot little Czech girl and her breasts as they bounce up and down, while her pussy squeezes onto you with her every move. Get ready for the rodeo. xoxo Colette &amp Franzi
    Model:
    Julie
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_julie_lay_back_and_enjoy_1080.mp4
    File Size : 284.02 MB
    Duration : 00:15:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_julie_lay_back_and_enjoy_1080.mp4

X-art.com- Instant Erotica

X-art.com- Instant Erotica

Description:
    HD Video:&nbspClick here if you like seeing two hot babes get naked and fuck each other for your personal pleasure. Definitely click here if you like lesbian action, wet and ready pussies, perky tits, beautiful erotica and orgasms (or really any of the above). Aika and Pam are new and ready to show you a VERY good time. But first they show each other a good time. Hold on...there_s a lot of pleasure coming your way. It_s instant erotica
    Model:
    Pam, Aika
    Studio:
    X-art.com
    Info:
    File Name : x-art_aika_pam_instant_erotica_1080.mp4
    File Size : 292.38 MB
    Duration : 00:16:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:x-art_aika_pam_instant_erotica_1080.mp4