Page 43 of 103 First ... 3341424344455393 ... Last

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Partycove Classic Video -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Partycove Classic Video -

Description:
    A Classic Video from Partycove Past This is actually kind of a private video that I previously didn_t want to post because I_m getting a blowjob for some of it... but there are some super hotties on our boat, and they are having some SERIOUS fun in the sun (Actually I just watched this video while trying to write this description, AND it turns out that there is alot of me getting a blowjob and lots of me fingering my ex, and shoving beads down her pussy and all kinda of other hardcore shit... super epic)
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 060512_partycove_classic_video_remaster.mp4
    File Size : 6936.12 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:59:23

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:060512_partycove_classic_video_remaster.mp4

Nebraskacoeds.com- First Day of Party Cove Memorial Day Weekend 2012 -

Nebraskacoeds.com- First Day of Party Cove Memorial Day Weekend 2012 -

Description:
    I like my beats fast, and my bass down low Totally the song lyrics that I have in my head while thinking about this first night (just a couple weeks ago) down at Party Cove for Memorial Day Weekend 2012 This is just a video of some pre-party craziness that was going on, on the boat, just hours after getting there... This video gives you a good chance to get to know the girls, and you will definitely get a feeling watching this of all the crazy stuff that went on the other 2 days that we spent actually out in the cove ENJOY
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 060812_first_day_of_party_cove_memorial_day_weeken d_2012.mp4
    File Size : 5780.94 MB
    Duration : 00:43:52

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    UbiqFile RAR:First_Day_of_Party_Cove_Memorial_Day_Weekend_2 012_-.rar

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:060812_first_day_of_party_cove_memorial_day_ weekend_2012.mp4

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Blonde camera girl finger-fucking and almost fisting a young innocent girl at a party -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Blonde camera girl finger-fucking and almost fisting a young innocent girl at a party -

Description:
    Crazy Hardcore, Painful and Extreme fingering fun out on the boat at party cove The blonde girl was just tearing up Rebecca_s tiny pussy with her fingers... she had to be scraping the inside of her pussy with those nails too ... But Rebecca seemed to love it Much more extreme than I usually post, but I thought you guys might enjoy it
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 061912_partycove_hardcore_fingering_action_neverbe foreseen.mp4
    File Size : 1747.85 MB
    Duration : 00:14:56

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    UbiqFile RAR:4Kthrowback_Blonde_camera_girl_finger-fucking_and_almost_fisting_a_young_innocent_girl_a t_a_party_-.rar

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:061912_partycove_hardcore_fingering_action_n everbeforeseen.mp4

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Blondie New Model First Shoot Ever -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Blondie New Model First Shoot Ever -

Description:
    Blondie is young, and SUPER hot... I drove all the way down to Des Moines, and got a hotel room to do a shoot with her She was alot of fun to hangout with, and she had some pretty awesome answers to all my questions... She was also very open about her sex life, AND my favorite is that she likes to be choked out while being fucked... Watch this whole video, it_s really fucking hot (oh and happy 4th weekend)
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
    UbiqFile RAR:4Kthrowback_Blondie_New_Model_First_Shoot_Ever _-.rar

Nebraskacoeds.com- Clubbing and Getting Naked in Back Room of Bar -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Clubbing and Getting Naked in Back Room of Bar -

Description:
    I love it when drunk girls (especially when they_re not old enough to drink in the club)... will go into a back room of a club to do shots and get naked as payment That_s exactly what was going on here... Super hot girls getting naked for free booze in the back room of the club... Both have some really hot looking pussies
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 062612_clubbing_and_getting_naked_in_back_room_of_ bar(1).mp4
    File Size : 1930.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:57:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:062612_clubbing_and_getting_naked_in_back_ro om_of_bar(2).mp4
    UbiqFile Video:062612_clubbing_and_getting_naked_in_back_ro om_of_bar(2).mp4

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Woody s Strip Club in Cedar Rapids, Iowa hosts an amateur strip contest -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Woody_s Strip Club in Cedar Rapids, Iowa hosts an amateur strip contest -

Description:
    Woody_s Show Club in Cedar Rapids is my favorite club in the entire Midwest for many reasons... This epic night proved to be the most epic contests of all time This was the night that we met like 5 new models in 1 contest... all of these girls ended up going down in Nebraskacoeds history This is the night that started it all... with this group of girls... AND this gives you a good sense of the kind of girls that work at Woody_s Strip Club... Super amazingly hot real midwestern girl next door types... my favorite :-) I don_t know if you guys like these Tuesday updates or not, or have maybe even noticed... But I have been posting FRESH updates on Friday and posting these older, but also GREAT, Never Before Seen or Published updates on Tuesdays...
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 070312_amateur_strip_contest_at_woodys_strip_club_ neverbeforeseen.mp4
    File Size : 7499.59 MB
    Duration : 01:04:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:070312_amateur_strip_contest_at_woodys_strip _club_neverbeforeseen.mp4

Nebraskacoeds.com- Driving around South Padre Island while eating pussy in a car -

Nebraskacoeds.com- Driving around South Padre Island while eating pussy in a car -

Description:
    Who doesn_t love young college girls licking, tasting and loving each others_ pussies... Let alone in my car while driving around South Padre Island Texas during Spring Break... This is a previously lost video that nobody has seen EVER before this moment ... I thought you would like a clip like this :-) Also, I have another FRESH fast posting later this week So many new and fresh girls lately, that I don_t know what to do with all of them Email me with any ideas you have for the shoots I_m doing
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 071012_pussy_eating_in_a_car_neverbeforeseen.mp4
    File Size : 3947.21 MB
    Duration : 00:31:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:071012_pussy_eating_in_a_car_neverbeforeseen .mp4

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Jackie Blackout Dollar Store -- Will it Fit "unreality" fun -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Jackie Blackout Dollar Store -- Will it Fit "unreality" fun -

Description:
    Jackie Blackout is back with another drunken fun adventure I have been playing around with the idea of starting a new site, called Will it fit... Basically where I take the girls to the dollar store, give them $20, and let them pick out 20 things that they will try and masturbate with andor fit inside their pussy... This is my first REAL try at this (other than an older update from 4 years ago that i did)... What do you guys think? You have to see the full version in the members only section, to truly appreciate this work of art
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 061512_jakie_blackout_dollar_store_will_it_fit_unr eality_fun.mp4
    File Size : 6989.34 MB
    Duration : 00:59:52

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile Video:061512_jakie_blackout_dollar_store_will_it_f it_unreality_fun.mp4

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Jackie Grey Goose Masturbation Craziness -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Jackie Grey Goose Masturbation Craziness -

Description:
    Jackie is drunk and back for another super awesome video She was totally down to masturbate with a Bottle of Vodka She even put it in her ass Not only does she do all of this just for you guys to see, but she also manages to actually orgasm Epic
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 090712_jackie_grey_goose_masturbation_craziness.mp 4
    File Size : 1071.94 MB
    Duration : 00:09:09

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/6dad8c07bee28

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Roxy First Shoot Ever -

Nebraskacoeds.com- 4Kthrowback Roxy First Shoot Ever -

Description:
    21 Year old Roxy from Des Moines, Iowa... super sexy scene girl that we met through some mutual friends... She doesn_t act too nervous in the video, but trust me, before the shoot, she had tons of questions and her hands were literally shaking out of fear :-) She is really really cool, and has a really sexy body She does a great job in this first time being naked video, and she even brought a friend that she did another video with a few hours after this (that video will post soon)... But any way, just join and see this super hot amateur coed show things that only her boyfriends have seen before
    Model:
    Studio:
    Nebraskacoeds.com
    Info:
    File Name : 101212_roxy_first_shoot_ever.mp4
    File Size : 3032.06 MB
    Duration : 00:25:57

Download VIDEO:
    https://tezfiles.com/file/b3a541c3d8fb4