Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Mormongirlz.com videos

Mormongirlz.com- Betty- The Calling

Description:
    Sister Betty Davis was the most popular polygamy girl in her mission - and its not hard to see why. Shes as beautiful as a supermodel, with long red hair, big boobs, a gorgeous pussy and zero inhibitions, and the other girls in the mission were all in love with her.

The men had been in love with her too, but she never let them touch her body. Sister Davis is a virgin, and she is saving herself for her wedding night.

But the beautiful young teen is home from her mission now, and the Seed Bearer has asked to see her. In polygamy communities, the Seed Bearer is the ultimate authority and can inseminate any of the girls in his church.

But before he can give them his seed, there are a series of rituals, some of them very painful and humiliating, that the girls must go through.

The first of these secret, erotic rituals is known as the Calling, and though Sister Davis doesnt know it, thats why shes there.

The Seed Bearer will have her strip naked and then show him every inch of her hot young body. He needs to know that she is in peak physical condition before he breeds her.

Then he will inspect her vagina carefully, and order her to pleasure herself, so that he can see if she is really worthy of his seed.

And at no point during this degrading process will he be friendly or reassuring - when the Seed Bearer calls a girl, it is a terrifying and shameful experience.

Sister Davis has no idea whats in store for her, but the Seed Bearer has been looking forward to getting his hands on her for a long time now. After she has proven herself, he has lots of other surprises in store for her.
    Model:
    Betty
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0001_151007_2_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1090.45 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0001_151007_2_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- Robin- Unveiling

Mormongirlz.com- Robin- Unveiling

Description:
    Robins mom woke her up extra early this morning. As the cute teen slowly opened her eyes, she realized that her mom was crying.

Mom, whats wrong? Robin asked, worried.

But her mom wouldnt tell her. She got Robin out of bed and helped her pick a modest dress. She would only tell Robin that they had to go to the temple.

Her mom is remembering a day many years ago when she herself was a teenager and she had been taken to the temple by her mother, where she was made to satisfy the perverted fantasies of an old man and his many wives.

The thought of the same terrible things happening to her beautiful little girl is almost more than the woman can take.

But she would never disobey the Seed Bearer, so she walks Robin to the temple and hopes that she wont be made to do anything filthy, painful or humiliating.

Its not hard to see why this blonde virgin has attracted the Seed Bearers interest.

The barely legal girl has big innocent eyes and a flawless nubile body. And although she has never had sex before, she wants it badly.

Although her mom never talked to her about what goes on at the temple, Robin has heard the other teens gossiping about the perverted orgies that are rumored to take place there.

When Katherine and Kara meet Robin at the temple, she wonders if theyre going to violate her body, or if theyre going to deliver her to the Seed Bearer? And will he make the Covenant with her? Or will he uses her and then send her away?

Robin takes a good look at the two girls who are taking her dress off and helping her into a totally transparent robe.

Both of them are ridiculously beautiful. She has had lesbian fantasies before, but she has never done anything about it or even seen another girl naked.

But theres something about the way Katherine and Kara are looking at each other as they touch Robins body that tells the horny little girl that she is about to have a threesome.

The cute teen smiles, and decides never to talk to her mom about whatever Katherine and Kara are going to do to her.
    Model:
    Robin
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0022_160222_4_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 782.22 MB
    Duration : 00:17:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0022_160222_4_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- Katherine- Washing

Mormongirlz.com- Katherine- Washing

Description:
    Gorgeous polygamy teen Katherine spreads her legs for the Seed Bearer, giving up her virgin pussy to him in a secret sex ritual.

Katherine has just come from the temple, where she got on her knees and had her first taste of cock - and what a cock

The giant thing intimidated her, and when the anonymous stranger held her head in place and rammed it down her throat, she thought she might choke.

But she loved the taste of the dick, and she even loved gagging on it, tears in her eyes.

The stranger seemed to like it, too. She had sucked a giant load from it. The sweet liquid filled her mouth and ran down her face.

Her chin is still wet with the mans cum when he reaches a hand through the veil and pulls her through.

But servicing a cock at the temple gloryhole is just one sex ritual of many for this pretty, innocent girl.

Now that she has shown her humility and unquestioning obedience, she is meeting the Seed Bearer - who will penetrate her virgin pussy right there on the temple floor.

As Katherine enters the small white ordinance room, and sees the Seed Bearer waiting for her, she thinks about her girlfriend Kara and how upset she would be if she knew what Katherine is doing.

But she doesnt have any choice. She knows its her duty to do whatever will make the older man happy.

And part of her wants to perform the sex ritual, too. She cant deny that being given orders turns her on, as does the idea of taking this powerful mans dick into her.

Shes practically naked, and the sight of her nubile young body makes the Seed Bearer hard. No matter how many virgins he deflowers in the temple, each new girl is a thrilling surprise.

And Katherine is as pretty as any polygamy girl he has ever taken.

He dips a finger in the consecrated oil and begins the sex ritual, wetting her face, her neck, her breasts, and then her pussy.

He lets his hand linger there, then spreads lips and sticks a finger in her. Katherine gasps and looks away, but the Seed Bearer is getting ready to slide his dick in up to the balls.
    Model:
    Katherine
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0021_160222_5_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1136.74 MB
    Duration : 00:25:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0021_160222_5_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- Anne- Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Anne- Family Breeding

Description:
    From the moment the Seed Bearer laid eyes on Grace, he knew that he wanted her to belong to him.

It was not just the naked teen_s long red hair or her pretty face that made the man lust after her. There was something about the way the girl carries herself that suggested that she is special, and that having sex with her would be an incredible experience.

So the Seed Bearer groomed the girl to receive his seed.

He called her in for a humiliating inspection, during which he made the teen to strip naked, show him every inch of her virgin body, and then masturbate for him.

He handed her off to the High Priestess, who prepared the girl_s pussy with a sacred stone, and anointed the girl_s naked body with consecrated oil.

He made the girl atone for her sins on the painful priesthood stretcher.

And then, when she was ready, he led her to the Seed Chamber and inseminated her.

Now that he has sealed the covenant with his semen, Grace is free to join him in the highest and most exciting of the secret polygamy sex rituals -- the family breeding, which is performed in a special room of the temple dedicated to the purpose.

It_s a good thing the seed bearer_s sexual appetite is insatiable, because he has a lot of girls to please.

Grace joins Anne and Betty on a long white couch and waits for the Seed Bearer to appear.

Even after all the erotic scenarios the young virgin has now been subjected to, she hasn_t been through anything like this.

There_s one final lesson for the girl to learn -- how to conquer her jealousy.

Living the higher law of polygamy means that she will have to watch the Seed Bearer have sex with other women.

Now that he has been inside of her, she feels an intense intimacy with him. Watching him slip his hard cock into another girl_s pussy is going to hurt her.

But Grace is determined to be a submissive, obedient girl. She won_t object. In fact, she_ll do everything she can to put on a show for her to increase his pleasure.

The Seed Bearer lines the girls up on the couch and teases each of their holes. He stuffs his cock into Grace_s wet pussy, but just for a second, and then moves down the line, stuffing first Betty and then Anne.

He decides that it_s naked teen Anne who will get his attention today. He swings her around the side of the couch, and even though she is whimpering and pulling away, he hammers her hole.

As he pounds Anne_s inexperienced pussy, he_s pleased to see that Betty is eating Grace_s pussy. In the throes of ecstasy, Grace makes eye contact with him to communicate that the pleasure she_s receiving is amplified by the fact that he is fucking another girl.
    Model:
    Anne
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0012_151007_5_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 970.18 MB
    Duration : 00:26:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0012_151007_5_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- Polygamy Pillow Fight

Mormongirlz.com- Polygamy Pillow Fight

Description:
    When Brandon has date night with his first wife, the other three have their own fun. Sometimes they watch a movie, sometimes they cook a delicious meal, but tonight they wind up having a hot, lesbian polygamy threesome.

It all starts when Sarah mentions that she went lingerie shopping. The other girls have so many questions -- how do they measure you? What size are they? They feel each other_s tits and it_s not long before Sarah feels hot and bothered. She loves Brandon but she also really loves breasts -- and since they practice polygamy, there are lots of boobs to go around. Her own and her sister wives_. She needs to figure out how to keep this fun going. She wants them to pinch her nipples and she wants to put their tits in her mouth.

This is making me really horny, she blurts out.

Alma is so relieved. I_m not the only one? And before she knows it she is kissing Sarah_s gorgeous mouth.

Julie is just so thrilled to be included that she is more than happy to service her sister wives if that_s how they want to spend their evening. She wants to show them that she can be naughty, too. She grab Alma_s tits and hungrily kisses both girls. Sarah_s hands are all over the place. She slips a finger into Alma_s pussy and sure enough, she_s dripping. Sarah tells Julie to give it a taste. Julie nods and spreads Alma_s legs wide open, revealing a dark pink clit poking out of her beautiful bush.

Sarah and Julie take turns licking and slurping on Alma_s wet mound while she moans with pleasure.

Each of these pretty pussies is getting serviced tonight.
    Model:
    Polygamy Pillow Fight
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0110_150517_mgz_05-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-lesbian-sister-alma-sarah-julie-pillow-fight_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 702.01 MB
    Duration : 00:12:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0110_150517_mgz_05-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-lesbian-sister-alma-sarah-julie-pillow-fight_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- Casey Lily- The Endowment

Mormongirlz.com- Casey Lily- The Endowment

Description:
    How I would love to wipe that smug look off of Lily_s face. We_ve been friends for years, and she never gave any sign of being a pervert. I never would have guessed that she_s attracted to girls, or that she_d coerce me to have sex with her. To have her stand by smiling while my church leaders abuse and degrade me, to have to submit to her when she wants to defile me, it_s almost more than I can take.

But after all the things that have been done to my body here in the temple, I know it can_t get much worse. At first I resisted, but now I know there_s no point. Anyway, they_ve already ruined me. Now that I_ve been violated like this, how could any man want to marry me?

When Lily comes for me yet again, and strips me naked, and gives me a sheer robe to wear, I don_t put up any fight. I can feel her eyes on my naked body, on my breasts, on my bum, and especially on my crotch.

As we walk through the temple, the cold air makes my nipples hard, and Lily laughs and punches one so hard I cry out a little. I ask her where we_re going a couple of times, but when she doesn_t answer I give up.

She leads me to a room with a big curtain and tells me to kneel down. There are symbols cut into the veil, but before I can ask what they mean, a giant hard penis sticks through one of the holes.

Lily tells me to put it in my mouth. I don_t know whose on the other side of the veil. It could be my father or brother for all I know. I don_t want to look at the penis, let alone put the filthy thing in my mouth.

Lily calmly grabs me by the back of my head and coerces me to take the cock until it_s down my throat, until I feel like I_m choking on it. Tears spring to my eyes and spit the penis out so I can breathe.

Lily tells me I have to suck on it until the stranger cums. She tells me he shoots loads bigger than I can imagine. He_s going to cum all over your face, she says. You_re going to be drowning in cum.

- Sister Casey Calvert
    Model:
    Casey &amp Lily
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0057_170425_05_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 634.22 MB
    Duration : 00:17:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0057_170425_05_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- Ashleigh- The Mercy Seat

Mormongirlz.com- Ashleigh- The Mercy Seat

Description:
    Terrified and naked, Ashleigh stumbles through the temple. The secret is out. Shes a filthy whore.

The cold makes her nipples hard as she tries to cover her exposed ass and pussy with her hands. But its no use.

In a narrow hallway shes made to pass by several temple workers. Ashleigh keeps her eyes firmly fixed on the ground and tries to move quickly. But she can feel their stares burning into her milky white skin.

Ashleigh wonders if theres anyone left who doesnt know she broke the law of chastity.

A few weeks ago, against her better judgment, the chaste blonde had sex with Brother Hart in the back of a van. He swore no one would find out about their night together, that she would be safe, that he loved her.

But he was wrong. The Order has caught her somehow. Did Brother Hart confess that they had sex? Is that how they know?

After being inspected by President Oaks, Ashleigh was sent to Jane, the high priestess, to have her virginity tested.

Jane warned Ashleigh that she always knows when a girl is lying, but Ashleigh had already lied to President Oaks so she couldnt change her story now.

As soon as the statuesque beauty slid a glass dildo in Ashleighs hole, she knew the girl had broken the law of chastity.

Jane stood over Ashleigh and gripped her quivering chin. There are no words for how much trouble you are in, she hissed. Did you really think you could fool me?

Ashleigh shook her head, tears forming in her eyes.

Report to me for punishment at once.

May I have my robe? Ashleigh whispered.

Janes pink lips stretched into a wicked smile. Youre clearly quite comfortable baring your flesh to any man you see, so why should you need a robe now?

Without another word, Jane left the room, leaving Ashleigh to wander naked through the temple.

Eventually, the young girl reaches a dark room where she can hear familiar voices whispering. What should we do to her?

She has to be completely humiliated.

Ashleighs knees begin to knock. She holds her breath and tries not to cry.

The door opens. Pearl and Melody stand before her, smiling.

Get her in here, Jane commands.

They yank her inside and close the door behind them. Ashleigh is made to sit on the mercy seat, a circular black platform made of wood.

Are you ready for your atonement? Jane asks, leaning in uncomfortably close.

Ashleigh blushes fiercely.

First you desecrated your body, and then you lied to me, Jane says. What does that make you?

She grabs Ashleighs thigh and writes slowly in big block letters. Whore.

She spins Ashleigh towards Melody, who snickers and grabs her by the throat. What else are you? Melody asks.

Ashleigh feels the ink, wet and cold, on her chest.

Liar.

Pearl laughs as Ashleigh is turned towards her. Shame on you, she says, and covers Ashleighs other thigh with the word, slut.

But youre such a slut you dont feel any shame, do you? Jane grabs the girls face and makes her look her in the eye. Well, were going to make you feel some shame. Arent we girls?

Melody and Pearl nod as Ashleighs lip trembles.

Were going to punish you for every, filthy, dirty thing youve ever done.

Melody picks up the wooden paddle being picked up and smacks it against her palm. Ashleigh lowers her head.

Janes breath is hot against her ear. You have to be punished if you ever hope to be clean again.
    Model:
    Ashleigh
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0043_160523_8_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 560.64 MB
    Duration : 00:15:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0043_160523_8_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- A Hot MILF Fucks her Sister Wife

Mormongirlz.com- A Hot MILF Fucks her Sister Wife

Description:
    Emma is the definition of a hot MILF. A mother I_d like to fornicate with, her sister wife said. And she loves her sister wives almost as much as she loves her husband. When he_s busy, she is more than happy to spend time with the beautiful young girls he_s brought into their home. Especially Sarah. She_s gorgeous, funny, helpful, and humble. Emma could talk to Sarah for hours.

But lately she_s been itching to do more than talk. Sarah has beautiful, perky tits and Emma wants a closer look. Why should her husband have all the fun? After all, Emma is married to her, too She can_t wait to squeeze Sarah_s perfect pink nipples and make that pouty little mouth moan. She wants to lick every inch of that young body and make Sarah cum and cum and cum.

Tonight, she has her chance. Brandon is busy with another wife, and Emma has Sarah alone for a relaxing bath...and it_s not really lesbian if they are married to each other, right? After all, she_s very attracted to Brandon. So is Sarah. She can often hear them having loud, passionate sex. That makes her happy. But she knows Sarah is attracted to her, too. She_s a hot MILF and she knows it. Why shouldn_t she let her young eager wife, barely out of her teens, worship her mature body? Her full tits and big nipples? If you got it, flaunt it.
    Model:
    A Hot MILF Fucks her Sister Wife
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0108_150516_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-emma-Sarah-hot-milf-fucks-her-sister-wife_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 834.85 MB
    Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0108_150516_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-emma-Sarah-hot-milf-fucks-her-sister-wife_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly- Mercy Seat

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly- Mercy Seat

Description:
    I should never have tried to run away. But Ive been trapped in the temple for days. Theyre hiding my clothes and my phone somewhere. I didnt know what else to do

Ive never given in to temptation before. I had never even touched myself, let alone allowed anyone else to touch me. I was saving myself for my husband.

I should get to choose who I marry. But President Oaks has taken everything that matters to me: my virginity, my freedom to choose my husband, even my testimony.

And now Im sealed for eternity to Brother Steele. I had never disobeyed my priesthood leaders before, whether its the prophet or my bishop or even my dad. I didnt want to let my new husband boss me around. I knew I had to get out of here.

When I woke up early one morning and discovered that I was alone, I thought it was a miracle. I listened for any sound at all, but the temple was completely silent.

I didnt know where my clothes were, but I decided to make a break for it. I leapt out of bed, completely naked, and ran from the bed where I sleep and sometimes Brother Steele sleeps with me.

But it wasnt as easy to escape as I thought it would be. The temple is a giant maze, and I just couldnt find my way out. I ran up and down the stairs, I ran down endless corridors, but there didnt seem to be any way out.

And then I heard footsteps coming down the hall toward me. I ran straight downstairs, into the temple basement, even though I guessed there was no way out down there.

But the footsteps followed me. I heard them coming down the stairs, and I groped along the floor in the dark until I felt a heavy black curtain. With a sigh of relief, I hid behind it and tried to hold my breath.

But I could only hold my breath for so long. And when I did, finally, gasp for air, President Oaks heard me. He opened the curtain and pointed a bright flashlight right into my face.

Then he dragged me out by the hair, telling me what a stupid girl I had been. I know that I will be punished. I just want to go home.

- Sister Dolly Leigh
    Model:
    Dolly
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0082_161210_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-dolly-mercy-seat_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 984.78 MB
    Duration : 00:21:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0082_161210_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-dolly-mercy-seat_1080p.mp4

Mormongirlz.com- Katherine- Unveiling

Mormongirlz.com- Katherine- Unveiling

Description:
    As humiliating as Katherines invasive inspection was, the abrupt conclusion was perhaps even more humiliating.
    After the older stranger had probed and sniffed her virgin pussy and then ordered her to masturbate for him, he had unceremoniously left her alone in the room, naked, panting from her orgasm.

But the worst thing about this shameful encounter was how much she enjoyed it.

As she squirmed on the mans desk, her finger deep in her pussy, she couldnt stop thinking about her girlfriend, Kara. She had never let Kara see her pussy, and she felt guilty letting a stranger see it first.

But she loved being watched by one of those priesthood leaders who hold total authority in polygamyism. She decided never to tell Kara about what she had done.

But that resolve would be put to the test sooner than she realized

Once she has collected herself and gathered her scattered clothes, a temple worker led her to a dressing room and gave her the ceremonial clothing she would need.

As Katherine dressed herself, she thought about what she had just been made to do, and what was next.

So she was shocked when he found Kara waiting for her beside the altar.

And it was a dream come true when Kara kissed her like she had never been kissed, stripped her naked and positioned her on her hands and knees on the altar.

Kara didnt tell her she loved her. She didnt call her by her nickname. She knew there were probably others watching them.

But she didnt have to do anything of those things. The way she grabbed Katherines boobs told her everything she needed to know.

And when she pulled out a glass instrument and inserted it into Katherines mouth, the teens virgin pussy got wet.

Kara walked around the altar, spread the girls cheeks and rubbed the cold, wet glass against her pussy.

Katherine looked straight ahead, determined not to flinch when it penetrated her tight hole.
    Model:
    Katherine
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0018_160221_5_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 740.99 MB
    Duration : 00:19:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mgz0018_160221_5_1080p.mp4