50plusmilfs.com- Let her eat cock

Description:
Let her eat cock
In her second scene at 50PlusMILFs.com, 52-year-old blond Lena Lewis serves Tony a cake for his birthday. But he_s sad. He_s all alone on his big day. His girlfriend didn_t show up. You_re not alone, Lena says. I_m here. The cake looks delicious, Tony says. I_m not sure I_m in the mood for it, though. But he decides to try the cake, which is delicious, and she sings Happy Birthday to him in German. She licks the cream off his lips. And away they go This is gonna be a good birthday afterall. We asked Lena how she ended up in our studio, and she said, I saw your ad on Backpage .com and thought, _I can do that._ I_ve done a lot of wild things in my life, and I have an open attitude about sex, so I figured, _Why not?_ And I don_t have a husband or children to worry about, so I_m not worried about people finding out. Although I do lead a sort of double life. I have to be very secretive about some of the things I do. Sexually. Doing this is now part of her double life, although, surprisingly, she_s not a swinger. I_ve never had the opportunity. But I_m very sexually aggressive. I hate to wait. Life is too short, and some guys are just too shy to approach a woman, especially when they_re younger and the woman is older. If I had one piece of advice for guys, it would be, _Go for it_ Here, Tony goes for it. Happy birthday to him.
Model:
Lena Lewis and Tony Rubino
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : LenaLewis_31577_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1276.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0fe6f1d13c0bc