Scatshop.com- Femdom and Toilet Slavery

Scatshop.com- Femdom and Toilet Slavery

Description:
    My slave come for a toilet slavery session and just in time as I am desperate to take a shit I punished him, beat him with a whip and made him lick my shoes with his tongue. Then I rode him and told him to lie on the floor. He exist only to serve as my waste disposal and must always be ready to be used. Im using his mouth as my toiletand I fill it up. He lay on the ground under me while I let loose. I piss and shit all over his mouth then hand feed him my turds for him to feast on. Such a good toilet bitch. I love hungry toilet slaves Get ready to consume my shit any time of the day
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 129211.mp4
    File Size : 1882.69 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:50
    Video : AVC, 16.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    129211.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Scatshop.com- Pee on myself

Scatshop.com- Pee on myself

Description:
    I am in desperation. My bladder is full again. I wanto to pee so much. I go to the toilet. All naked I will show you And pee on myself My hot pee smells amazing.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Peonms.mp4
    File Size : 788.44 MB
    Duration : 00:03:07
    Video : AVC, 35.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Peonms.mp4 - 788.4 MB

Scatshop.com- Shit Feeding By Two Dommes

Scatshop.com- Shit Feeding By Two Dommes

Description:
    Another magical encounter with two beautiful girls who fed their toilet with their tasty shit First, we brought him to a chain in a room and make him to lick our shoes, legs and suffocate under our buttocks. Then we took him to the bath to offer him something more humiliating This time we were perfectly prepared for the meeting and our asses were filled with delicious warm and very smelly nectar, which slave swallowed all without a trace
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1212191-1.mp4
    File Size : 1390.28 MB
    Duration : 00:19:04
    Video : AVC, 9 992 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    1212191-1.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Scatshop.com- Goddess Zeldas Off Duty Booty Works

Scatshop.com- Goddess Zeldas Off Duty Booty Works

Description:
    Zelda is back with two Hot new clips right off the presses I swear I never, ever, ever, ever, EVER get tired of this beautiful ass of hers She just got the new IPhone and man is the video quality Amazing Enjoy as she slowly saunters into the room and drops trou right in front the camera nice and slow, while gently rubbing her ass before presenting it to you before releasing reverse kanga style In the second scene enjoy as this naughty head nurse just got back from taking care of her patients. She gets that urge to unload her bowels. Looks like her dump arouses her. Enjoy as she rubs one out with her vibrator while showing off her sexy ass and that tasty looking pussy of hers Two smoking hawt scenes from the lovely goddess
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Zelda-111517.mp4
    File Size : 1295.65 MB
    Duration : 00:07:48
    Video : AVC, 23.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Zelda-111517.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Scatshop.com- Yana eats a fat turd

Scatshop.com- Yana eats a fat turd

Description:
    Hello everybody Once again, I congratulate you on Christmas
    In this video, I eat my warm, fat poop. I nodded on the plate. I turned my ass to you and of course I did not see the size of the poop that came out of me. I could only feel that she was fat and hard. I took it in my hands and began to swallow my shit little by little. I bit off into small pieces and took in my mouth, held there and enjoyed the smell. Then she took the biggest poop and played with it. I put it in my mouth, sucked it a little. Then, like everything else, I bit off a little bit and in the end I ate all the shit that came out of me that day
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1812.mp4
    File Size : 1914.03 MB
    Duration : 00:19:45
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1812.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Scatshop.com- Mommy Slut Cunt Whore Training Part 2

Scatshop.com- Mommy Slut Cunt Whore Training Part 2

Description:
    This is the 2nd Video in this series of Mommy Cunt Training.
    Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. I am all dolled up in pig tails and a little black dress and super high heels I wear the entire time
    Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my reminding her how a good cunt whore slaps her tits and spit on her big tits and then remind her how to drink her piss and use it for lubrication for those big dildos. I take my dildo and shove it as far in my throat as possible and puke all over myself. I take my puke and teach mommy how to use and smear it everywhere and fist fuck her cunt with it.
    I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to smear and keep using her puke and puking more when we need more and shove a dildo down her cunt throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke fisting herself.
    I make myself come really good using all my slimy puked up dinner.
    ENJOY
    From your favorite redhead
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5-21-Training-Mommy-To-Be-A-Puke-Cunt-Whore-720.mp4
    File Size : 599.03 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:51
    Video : AVC, 4 240 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    5-21-Training-Mommy-To-Be-A-Puke-Cunt-Whore-720.mp4 - 599.0 MB

Scatshop.com- Eat fruit with shit. What, tasty?

Scatshop.com- Eat fruit with shit. What, tasty?

Description:
    Time for lunch. Bring me some fruit, bitch. And bring your plate. Heres you some fruit. Stop Ill shit on them first. Now eat. Eat everything. What, scum, tasty? Finally learned to eat my shit. Eat, chew, I want you to eat all the shit. Or you go today to sleep near to the toilet bowl. Eat with drool, or Ill piss in your mouth. Lick the shit off your plate. Youre nothingness, your place under my ass, always eating my feces. Get back to your place toilet scum. Wait there for the evening, in my stomach i preparing a stinking treat for you.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-fruit-with-shit-eat-feces.mp4
    File Size : 482.46 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25
    Video : AVC, 5 710 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Eat-fruit-with-shit-eat-feces.mp4 - 482.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Ebony Scat Queen On Her Pedestal

Scatshop.com- Ebony Scat Queen On Her Pedestal

Description:
    I just got in from a long of being pampered. My fresh pedicure feet feel so smooth, I hope you like the color. I just got my hair freshly braided so I can get back in the gym 6 days a week, I need to slim back down. I hadnt eaten all day, I just got finished my Shrimp Alfredo. I feel my huge turd pressing up against my asshole as I sit down to talk to you. I cant hold it another second. I love my marble pedestal it so comfortable to sit on as I push out my long turb. Let me know what you want to do with my thick shit
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_4264.mov
    File Size : 948.29 MB
    Duration : 00:08:46
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_4264.mov - 948.3 MB

Scatshop.com- Painful Poops Compilation

Scatshop.com- Painful Poops Compilation

Description:
    I have been experiencing the most excruciating stomach pains and constantly feeling bloated all week long.
    I have been suffering in pain on the toilet all week long and have been going nonstop
    The worst part is my logs have been EXTREMELY stinky to the point I can barely deal with them.
    My stomach has not been happy and it felt amazing to release the poops that were causing me so much pain.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Painful-Bathroom-Compilation.mp4
    File Size : 978.86 MB
    Duration : 00:13:14
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Painful-Bathroom-Compilation.mp4 - 978.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Enormous Shit Stretches My Asshole

Scatshop.com- Enormous Shit Stretches My Asshole

Description:
    This is for sure the biggest shit Ive ever taken while filming. Ever knows that the holidays are a time to overeat and maybe get a little diarrhea-which means HUGE shits I naked for the camera for a bit and then turn around while my monster shit gets ready to come out. I lie down on my side with the camera close to my asshole so you can see clearly every inch of this long, solid, and SUPER THICK shit come out of my pretty ass. It really stretched me out, it was shocking to watch the video back
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30041910.mp4
    File Size : 836.16 MB
    Duration : 00:07:40
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 240 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: