- Faith Dirtywife and friend humiliation with kaviar

- Faith Dirtywife and friend humiliation with kaviar

Description:
    Another clip with Faith and Dirtywife. They continue the kinky action with more bizarre play They were also in the attic at Goddess Andreea and they destroy their slave ass with fingers and strapon. Faith also fuck Dirtywife while she humiliating him. In the last part of the clip their friend poop and eat her poop and drink her piss.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Faith-Dirtywife-and-friend-humiliation-with-kaviar.mp4
    File Size : 890.06 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:31:27
    Video : AVC, 3 747 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oc1aklzqcjs3

- School girl poops in bag

- School girl poops in bag

Description:
    Watch me be a naughty school girl and poop in a plastic bag to send to one of my lovely fans It gets a little messy Oops
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0013.mov
    File Size : 622.35 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:05:44
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aidap7bz4gds

- Andreea and Dirtywife foursome bisexual scat play

- Andreea and Dirtywife foursome bisexual scat play

Description:
    Mistress Andreea finally managed to find her ideal submissive girl: Dirtywife. In this first episode, she played with the 3 personal slaves and ordered them to do many tasks for her perverse pleasures. You can see among others: bisex party, cock sucking, double blowjob, ass licking, pussy licking, spitting, slapping, face slapping, verbal humiliation, leather, male humiliation, big cock, shit eating, shit in mouth, piss in mouth, piss drinking, etc.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Andreea-and-Dirtywife-foursome-bisexual-scat-play.mp4
    File Size : 677.67 MB
    Duration : 00:22:33
    Video : AVC, 3 991 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u10hb4gtylxg

- Youre my Favourite (ILY)

- Youre my Favourite (ILY)

Description:
    I love you, I love when we go out and get a room and have a nice dinnerour time together is always hot and funIve figured you out though, I know why you keep taking me out like this again and againyou know I will keep my asshole full and shit packed just for you to fuck at the end of a perfect night.
    I sit on your cock (light flesh dildo) and it goes right up my assholeit feels so nice. I moan and fuck it, spreading my cheeks so you can watch.
    I need to shit, you dont mind if I ride you until I cant take it and push you out? Mmmmm ok baby can you feel my shit? Im going shit all over youI push everything out, your cock sliding out with and thick topping of smelly shit. It sticks to your cock, making it look an inch longer
    I love you. I love how you shit fuck my ass its my favourite.
    I grab that coated cock and wipe shit all over the shaft and then smear and coat my ass. Your cock is waiting to enter my shit cave again so I fuck you some more want to cum down my throat?
    I feel your orgasm coming so I hop off and immediately throw your cock down my throat. I gag hard and keep face fucking your dirty cock. The shit smears on my lips and my spit is brown. I gag some more but you love it so it makes it you cum and cum
    GFE
    I love you is said throughout
    Dildo fuck from behind
    Shitty gagging blow job
    Model:
    XshayXshayX
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_9028.mp4
    File Size : 196.09 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:09:58
    Video : AVC, 2 497 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l9xo3y3ylays

- Your Cock, Covered

- Your Cock, Covered

Description:
    Youre so perverted but I love it Ive been saving up my shit for two days just to ride your rock and squeeze it with my shit pipe. You like that? Mmmm. Let me fuck you and cover your cock with a thick layer of my shit After Ive shit fucked your cock from behind its time to make you cum with my mouth
    Dirty Anal with light flesh dildo
    Dirty talk
    Lots of poopy, sloppy sounds
    Smearing on tits
    Shitty blow job with gagging and spitting
    Cum countdown with hands.
    Model:
    XshayXshayX
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_8742.mp4
    File Size : 221.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:44
    Video : AVC, 3 737 kb/s, 60.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c8mgtkvfkacw

- Dirtywife and her husband depraved kaviar couple

- Dirtywife and her husband depraved kaviar couple

Description:
    Another dirty shitty clip from Dirtywife. Dirtywife was horny and she asked her husband to record her dirty play for her fans. She started masturbating and peeing, then she pooped and started playing with her turds. She sucked themt, put them in her mouth and started chewing her shit. The husband, being very aroused, left the phone on a tripod and came to play with his depraved Dirtywife and they started making love full of shit. They kissed and she also sucked his shitty cock and he fucked her ass. Sorry because the husband, being executed, let the phone film too high and in the end you cant see the exact action. For this we lowered the price of the clip by a few dollars. Thank you and we appreciate you buying it.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirtywife-and-her-husband-depraved-kaviar-1.mp4
    File Size : 478.27 MB
    Duration : 00:15:52
    Video : AVC, 4 004 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oze5j8a34ogl

- Bizarre Dirtywife obliged Faith to swallow kaviar

- Bizarre Dirtywife obliged Faith to swallow kaviar

Description:
    After 2 weeks, finally Faith meet Dirtywife
    They started playing in the kitchen and Dirtywife started sucking his cock right after lunch. Then she used him as her personal toilet and filled his thirsty mouth with hot pee, Faith having nothing to do and swallowing everything. Then they made love on the floor, in the kitchen, in front of her horny husband who filmed the whole scene. The most bizarre part followed, namely the scat feeding scenes. After making him worship her anus and lick her pussy and ass, Dirtywife told him to wait for the food from her ass because she already wants to poop. She gave him some turds and told him that he was very good and that he should swallow her kaviar if he loved her. Faith complied and ate her precious shit to stay with her. She kissed him on his dirty tongue and then they started to smear shit all over her small tits and obliged him to lick and clean her shitty breasts. Another EPIC movie with the 2 lovers.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bizarre-Dirtywife-obliged-Faith-to-swallow-kaviar.mp4
    File Size : 708.75 MB
    Duration : 00:23:32
    Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/al7o451o92c3

- Faith Dirtywife and friend cuckold and kaviar

- Faith Dirtywife and friend cuckold and kaviar

Description:
    Another clip with Faith and Dirtywife. This time they were in the dungeon at Goddess Andreea and wanted to play with their male slave in the attic. They beat him and humiliated him together, giving him various tasks: to suck his cock, to lick his balls, to lick masters anuses, to masturbate on request, JOI, etc. In the background you can hear it raining very hard and the rain falls on the roof which was 2 meters away. Sorry for the inappropriate sound with that sound of rain in the 2nd part of the clip. FOR THAT, WE REDUCE THE PRICE OF THE CLIP 3 USD LESS In the second part of the clip, their friend loves to show you how dirty she become and poop for her fans. Then she smearing her shit all over her pussy and ass and taste her shit.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Faith-Dirtywife-and-friend-cuckold-and-kaviar.mp4
    File Size : 552.44 MB
    Duration : 00:19:42
    Video : AVC, 3 712 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fd85zyq6xtxb

- Pervers fan-meeting with Scat, Piss, Vomit

- Pervers fan-meeting with Scat, Piss, Vomit

Description:
    Here I met with a fan. This one wanted totally perverted things from me First he pissed in my mouth and I swallowed his piss. Then he fucked me deep and hard my throat, so I had to puke extremely. The puke I had to run then in his mouth and he swallowed my puke A total of 12 times I had to run my puke in his mouth. In between, I had to lick his asshole and he licked my asshole. When I also had to pee, I had to piss on his cock and then blow his cock clean. He held my head and jammed it. When I had to shit, I squatted with my asshole over his mouth. He greedily licked my asshole until I shit in his mouth. I also pissed him in his mouth. He then licked my shit smeared asshole. While he was eating my shit, I blew his cock until he injected his cum into my mouth
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FanTreffenLow.wmv
    File Size : 976.62 MB
    Duration : 00:19:42
    Video : VC-1, 6 702 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: