Page 1 of 1262 12311511015011001 ... Last

Scatshop.com videos

Scatshop.com- Dirty lesbian show milk piss and shit

Description:
    Russian girls Yana , Karolina and Marina take part in this video . This time the girls decided to arrange a very dirty lesbian show, in which Yana first drinks milk herself and then offers to drink milk to her friends Marina and Caroline . After that, Yana pours milk on the naked bodies of Marina and Caroline . Streams of milk flow down the naked bodies of the girls, but this is not enough for the girls, Yana puts cancer on Carolines knees and pours milk on Carolines ass, then takes a rubber penis in her hands and inserts it into Carolines ass and fucks Caroline in the ass . At the same time, regularly watering Carolines ass with milk . After Yana, Marina joined the action , Marina walked around the cancer-prone Karolina and then sat down next to her . After sitting next to Karolina for a while , Marina got up and turned her ass to Karolina and began to poop on her friends ass . Now Karolinas ass is not only in the milk but also in Marinas shit, Yana again pours milk from the bottle on Karolinas ass and Marinas shit . Yana really likes what is happening now , all the girls Yana Marina and Karolina are very excited, Yana will not stop and will continue to fuck Karolina with a rubber member in the point . After playing a little with Karolinas ass, Yana passes the rubber dick into Marinas hands and now Marina fucks Karolina in the ass with a rubber dick . Yana gets up and pisses on Carolines ass , a large amount of urine releases Yana on Caroline . Carolines ass is now dripping with milk, urine, and everything brown, the color of shit . But thats not all, Yana asks Marina to also get cancer on her knees like Karolina, Marina obediently does what Yana tells her and Yana takes a second rubber member in her hands and inserts it first into Marinas pussy, and then into the point . Yana also pours Marinas ass with milk , having fucked Marina a little in the ass, Yana gets up turns to Marina with her ass and poops on Marinas ass . Yes, Yana likes to relieve herself on the naked bodies of her friends . Having relaxed on Marinas ass, Yana again continues to fuck Marina in the ass, while watering Marinas ass and her shit with milk . Marina is cancer on her knees and she likes it , but then Yana calls Karolina and asks Karolina to piss on her friend Marina, Karolina gladly fulfills the request of her friend Yana , and pisses on the naked Marina who is cancer on her knees . Trickles of urine , milk, and shit run down Marinas body . All the girls except Yana were humiliated and used as a toilet, despite the fact that Marina and Karolina Yana used as their own toilet, the girls got a huge pleasure from what was happening .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0477-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 816.48 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:24
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 316 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j8uh8a5tperf

Scatshop.com- Soft Poo

Scatshop.com- Soft Poo

Description:
    In this video im playing with my toys and my poo was a litlle soft.
    Model:
    Valentynexx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mi-video12.mp4
    File Size : 338.9 MB
    Duration : 00:08:58
    Video : AVC, 5 037 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 222 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rqnrokznkzlv

Scatshop.com- Public dirty bathroom urination

Scatshop.com- Public dirty bathroom urination

Description:
    Watch me pee in a dirty public restroom. I do a little strip tease for you as well.
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1040.mov
    File Size : 246.32 MB
    Duration : 00:01:40
    Video : HEVC, 20.2 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1w53r0d0458g

Scatshop.com- Prove Youre Worth My Time, Slave. EAT.

Scatshop.com- Prove Youre Worth My Time, Slave. EAT.

Description:
    Ugh, youre such a waste of my time. Im going out to dinner with a date-you know, a man actually worth my time? No, I didnt make dinner for you isnt that supposed to be your job? Youre useless as a slave All I do is demean and berate and humiliate you, but you dont do chores for shit Huh that said, I think I know how I can finally put you to WORK.
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-proveyoureworthmytimeslaveeat.mp4
    File Size : 1753.33 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:12:13
    Video : AVC, 19.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xvtyrty9cgcv

Scatshop.com- Pee and Caviar for Sissy Julia

Scatshop.com- Pee and Caviar for Sissy Julia

Description:
    Sissy Julia is kneeling down, waiting for her Mistress. Mistress Antonella arrives from outside, she is so elegant in her fur coat and black stiletto shoes. Her slave has a gift to her Mistress. But the gift is a small bottle of parfum, so, she decides to punish her sissy.
    She is gorgeous, wearing an amazing black PVC dress with open space on breast through by small metallic chains.
    Then, Mistress Antonella whips the ass of her sissy with her black hard whip.
    After this punishment, She rewards her sissy Julia by spitting in a funnel in the mouth of her sissy Julia. Then, Mistress Antonella put a silver tray on the chest of her sissy Julia and she shits on it in order to have a nice Caviar meal to her sissy. Afterwards, Mistress Antonella has a pee in her Champagnes glass, amazing view to see Mistress Antonella fulfils her glass of her own Champagne. Then, She spit in the glass and She gives all her Champagne to dring to her sissy through the funnel in the mouth of her sissy.
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FursTOTJuliaCuLogo.mp4
    File Size : 1353.87 MB
    Duration : 00:23:05
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oblrwsju05j7

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-An useful slave

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-An useful slave

Description:
    Its a hot afternoon, today, in Rome I was walking around barefoot doing some housekeeping in my dungeon. Now I would like to relax on my couch but I should also clean my feet. Luckily I have my slave at hand and he can perform both tasks. He may be a soft cushion on the couch and, at the same time, put his tongue at work to lick the grime under my soles. Its not a comfortable position for him and, sometimes, I need to spur him to go on licking. Finally, my feet are clean and I can relax chatting on the phone but, all of a sudden, I need to pee. Luckily my slave can be helpful also for that. I take off my pants and panties, I order him to keep his mouth open and I let it go. I have a lot pee today and he cannot swallow fast enough some pee falls on the floor but Ive not finished yet: now I need to shit and soon his mouth is full with my warm and tasty shit. What an useful slave I have

ITALIAN
    Fa molto caldo questo pomeriggio a Roma per cui me ne vado in giro a piedi nudi mentre do una sistemata al mio studio. Ora mi vorrei rilassare un po sulla mia poltrona ma i miei piedi hanno proprio bisogno di essere lavati. Fortunatamente ho il mio schiavo con me e penso che lui possa soddisfare entrambe le mie esigenze. Infatti, puo essere un soffice cuscino sulla poltrona e, allo stesso tempo, puo ripulire con la sua lingua la sporcizia delle suole dei miei piedi. Non e certo in una posizione comoda e, ogni tanto, lo devo spronare affinche non smetta di leccare. Ora, finalmente, i miei piedi sono puliti e io mi posso davvero rilassare chattando col telefonino ma, improvvisamente, mi accorgo che devo fare pipi. Fortunatamente il mio schiavo mi puo essere essere utile anche in questo: mi sfilo i pantaloni e le mutandine, gli ordino di tenere la bocca ben aperta e . gli piscio dentro. Ne ho veramente tanta oggi e lui non riesce a ingoiare abbastanza in fretta per cui un po di pipi cade sul pavimento. ma non ho ancora finito: ora devo fare la cacca e ben presto la sua bocca e piena della mia merda, deliziosa e profumata. Questo s? che e uno schiavo utile
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : muto_licking_scat_hd.mp4
    File Size : 369.41 MB
    Duration : 00:13:05
    Video : AVC, 3 778 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3d89lcb7a4dr

Scatshop.com- Most Extreme Face Farting

Scatshop.com- Most Extreme Face Farting

Description:
    Most Extreme Face Farting Is purely for the very intense Farting fans. The diet I followed not only made me VERY GASSY but it also produced very extreme stink. Forget sulphur, forget rotting eggs. THESE farts of mine could strip paint off the wall If you are a fan of Female Domination and Extreme Domination youll love this.
    Just look how my slaves nose is squished and squashed into my cute and sexy ass crack right against my asshole. Youll see his intense struggle and suffering as I fart very loudly and large quantities of my terrible ass gas right into his nose
    There was simply no escape for him. But it felt so good sitting on his face with my full weight and farting right into his nose and experience his struggling body under me. Knowing very well he is not getting any other air than my very potent and rotting farts.
    Do you have any idea how erotic it is knowing your FARTS is literally another human beings life support? Knowing all he is getting to breathe is my ass gas. This is such a turn on for me as a woman when men have no choice but to breathe my farts. Its no wonder I prefer to write my articles during these times.
    Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Most-Extreme-Face-Farting.mp4
    File Size : 185.61 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34
    Video : AVC, 1 895 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qvzwd4s6gm03

Scatshop.com- Naughty Scat Girl, Shit Smearing, Licking, Fucking

Scatshop.com- Naughty Scat Girl, Shit Smearing, Licking, Fucking

Description:
    Im wanna be your Scat girl. Would you love the thoughts? Naughty, horny, nasty scat girl of yours. At starting I wear a very sexy top with miniskirt. Stripping off slowly, tease you until taking off my clothes. Im super naughty this time and really wanna show you. I ask you how much do you love dirty scat girls? Because I wanna show you so bad my nasty side. I wear a long beaded butt plug too and just excite you a bit. Pull it out and push it in couple of times. So good and you get close up view to it. Well for this naughty girl have to poo so after strip off my clothes totally I just fuck a bit with butt plug my ass make myself shit easier. Bending over and I held a plat because wanna catch all of my poo for you. A bit penetrate my glass toy, moaning for you. Im craving for you to slide your dick deep into my pussy and feel my poo. Well its time to shit nasty boy. I hold the plate and coming out a big and compact poo. So beautiful isnt it? I try to release more of my poo out. I hold the piece and start to smearing on my tits first then spreading everywhere where I can. Warm shit covers my body. Then take my glass toy and fuck this little hole as hard as I can. You can hear me farting as well couple of times in the video. I show asshole up close when I do farts. So I just keep fucking standing my asshole and talking to you dirty. I release more shit out but just keep fucking tight asshole. Also gaping too. Hear this juicy ass noise? Oh fuck, so good. My ass is full of juice and it makes the perfect sound. I count from 10 to one and you and me will coming at same time. Actually I just imagine youre fucking me from behind and going to cum together ? Is is sounds good to you? So can you fuck me and cum with me please? ? At the end I just licking my shitty toy all around it and show my tongue for you. Warm and tasty shit everywhere. What a great fun we had. ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180712_112339.mp4
    File Size : 1147.38 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:07
    Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2y3xte0blmt5

Scatshop.com- Shit in Olgas shoes

Scatshop.com- Shit in Olgas shoes

Description:
    Hello our beloved and unique friends and fans. In this video, you will see how Olga shit in her high heels and walked around the room in them. Olga chose shoes, shit in them, the pose is such that you could see how the shit comes out and gets right into the shoes and that you would see her hairy pussy during this. So, Olga shit in her shoes and put them on her feet. The warm shit immediately seeped out through my fingers and crawled into his shoes. Olga posed in them and then took them off and showed you her dirty feet and again put on dirty shoes on her feet and walked around the room and then again and again showed you dirty feet, then how she walks in dirty shoes around the room. Enjoy your viewing, my friend
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210211_130119-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 785.52 MB
    Duration : 00:12:52
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 332 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s6gyi95xrnmm

Scatshop.com- So Messy and Stinky

Scatshop.com- So Messy and Stinky

Description:
    Save 44% off with this messy bundle From my Classic Collection Original value $60 for these classic clips Thats $26 in savings Sometimes you just deserve a break Take yours while enjoying this grab bag featuring my hot, steamy shit
    1) Smearing Massive Shit with My Feet
    I shit a massive turd all over my feet and show it off before smooshing it all into my toes, playing with my poop pile and smearing all over my feet and ankles while telling you how good it smells and feels-like a poopy foot spa Lots of close-ups and playful poop fun A real treat for all you smelly foot lovers
    2) Smear my POOPY PUSSY-Taste Shit and CUM
    Watch your favorite scat _ shit smeared pussy THROB when she cums in her own shit &lt3 I shit in a chair and smear it all over my pussy and my clit, masturbating with my shit and showing off my turd chunks and my wet stinky pussy. I take out my vibe and show and tell you just how dirty its getting covered in my poop, and how I like to use it I taste my shit and pleasure myself with poop in my mouth-and when I cum, you can SEE my vulva pulsing from waves of scat filled pleasure &lt3
    3) Hot, Literally STEAMY Shit Smear
    Holy SHIT My load was so hot you could LITERALLY see the steam rising off of it I feel like having some dirty fun before taking a shower, and smear myself a full body poop spa after pinching loafs in various positions. I display my big steamy load and even give it a lick-mmm, nice and tastyI just love showing off my stinky, scat slut body and jiggling my poopy booty while dirty talking and telling you how it feels and how I like it
    4) Filthy Shit Smear
    I have the house to myself so Im gonna have some dirty smelly fun and birth a huge shit and smear it all over my scat slut body Im wearing an old favorite pair of worn golden cheeky panties and show off how hot and bouncy my thick ass is in them, bending them over and showing you my pussy bulge through the worn fabric and loose strands. I strip them down slowly and then when I take a shit its the best-at first, all these little turds just explode right out my ass and then I poop out this delicious looking shit snake all over the floor so stinky good I show off my chunks and smear shit all over my pussy and my thick asscheeks, all the while bouncing them for you and giving you a hot shit twerk I smear more shit all over myself and model in it-I just love being a nasty scat slut
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-Smearingmassiveshitwithmyfeet.mp4
    File Size : 321.02 MB
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 5 361 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: