Humiliationpov.com- Pantyhose Cock Control

Humiliationpov.com- Pantyhose Cock Control

Description:
    Goddess Kyaa
    Sheer black pantyhose, so simple, so elegant. Secretaries around the world wear these pantyhose, but they become something special when I put them on my long shapely sexy legs. Soon my bare legs will be wrapped in these silky pantyhose. Does that make your horny dick twitch? To watch me put on these pantyhose? Well thats why you bought this video, isnt it?
    You may watch, but no stroking until Im finished putting them on. I just want to tease you. Watch as I place my perfectly arched feet inside of them one by one. Watch the sexy way I gently pull them up to my thighs. I know that your cock is bouncing between your legs by now. But still no touching. Im in control of your cock. Now watch me pull them up across my thighs, and then up over my sexy little ass as your cock throbs for me. Dont stroke it yet
    Just keep staring and wait until my pantyhose are all the way on before Ill allow you to stroke. Now my pantyhose are on, now you can stroke. Go on, I know how desperate you are after sitting there and watching me put on my pantyhose. You must be so horny by now. Jerk it. My sexy soft pantyhose make you so weak and stupid. Its that easy.
    Im going to go out dancing tonight in these pantyhose. You are going to sit in front of your computer and obsess over my pantyhose legs. You cant get enough. Dont you just love my perfect, cock teasing pantyhose legs? You cant look away, mindlessly jerking to them. I control your cock with my pantyhose legs and feet. I control your orgasms. And I will decide if you are worthy enough to cum. You stroke when I say, you cum when I say, but only if youre a good boy.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : kyaapcc-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 274 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:07:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:kyaapcc-wmvhd.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- Public Butt Plug Humiliation Assignment

Humiliationpov.com- Public Butt Plug Humiliation Assignment

Description:
    Princess Ellie
    So loser youre going to need two things for this clip, a butt plug and some dice. Were going to play a kinky little game. Roll the dice, whats the number? Whatever it is, thats the number of hours youre going to wear your butt plug in your ass LOL So go on loser, stick it in your ass. How does it feel knowing that youre going to be wearing that plug in your ass for that long? But you wanna do it for me dont you? You want to stretch out that ass for your Princess.
    Hopefully you got a big number and its going to be in for a number of hours, and I dont want you sitting around at home with it. I want you to go out with it in. Maybe even put some panties on. Youll have this whole secret going on under your pants. Youll feel so stupid and slutty. And I want you to interact with people while youre out. All with a stuffed ass
    Ill bet youll be feeling so good while youre out and about. You love it in the ass. Youre such a horny slut. You might even need to stop at a public bathroom and jerkoff. Think about that, you out in a public restroom with a butt plug up your ass while youre jerking off in a stall How humiliating Youll love it. What if people knew? Would you love it if you were exposed? Ill bet you would. Maybe you should try to get caught, or better yet, you should tell someone. LOL
    Oh you fucking idiot, this is going to be so much fun for you And when you complete my assignment, I want you to post a picture of yourself out in public performing this task for me and I want a detailed account of what you did, where you went, and how it felt. I could use a good laugh
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : elliebuttplug-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 262.87 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:elliebuttplug-wmvhd.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- Jerk Like A Slave, On Your Knees

Humiliationpov.com- Jerk Like A Slave, On Your Knees

Description:
    Goddess Tierra
    Anytime you see me you want to jerk to me dont you? You love jerking to your Goddess Tierra. When you see me standing before you, you just instantly want to stroke that dick. But today I want you to jerk like a slave does before his Goddess. Get naked and get down on your knees before me. Thats it, now stroke for me from you knees where you belong. Naked and humbled before me. This is the proper way for a slave to stroke before his Goddess.
    Now stop stroking Bow to me. Head to the ground, bow down to your Goddess. Do you feel how that makes you feel? Yes, you feel more like a slave when you bow. Now resume jerking on your knees. Jerk it slave body, jerk it for your Goddess. Im going to turn you from a worthless jerker, to a total slave. This is how you should be jerking, and this is how you should be cumming, on your knees. And good, eager slaves need my permission to cum. Do you understand? I dont want to see one drop from that cock that I own before I release you.
    Jerk, jerk, jerk slave boy. Edge that cock. Now hands off. Bow down to my ass. Worship your Goddess. Bow down to this ass. Show me how obedient you are for me. Now back to jerking. Look what I have you doing, you never thought youd be in this position. On your knees, bowing to me..
    Stroke it faster, I know your balls are so full. Do you think you deserve to cum? Beg me, beg me to cum from your knees. Bow to me and beg to cum. Put your nose to the ground and bow. Now jerk it again. I love doing this to you. This is where you belong, on your knees, jerking for me. Edge that cock some more and continue to beg me to cum, and well see if I let you..
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : tierraknees-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 251.21 MB
    Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:tierraknees-wmvhd.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- Hyp n0 Slave Brain Rewiring

Humiliationpov.com- Hyp n0 Slave Brain Rewiring

Description:
    Princess Lacey
    I am going to turn you into the perfect slave. Im going to make you love me and worship me and give me everything I desire. Because you love me and you want to serve me completely. I am going to completely rewire your brain. Im going to drill some very important trigger words into your mind. Be warned, after you watch this clip, nothing else in the world but Me is going to matter to you. I am going to mold your brain into my perfect little slave.
    Breathe and relax for me, clear your mind completely. Stare into my eyes, focus on my pendant, and let me take you into a completely different mindset. Follow it, let if fucking hyp n0 tze you. Focus only on the sound of my voice. Let my voice penetrate your brain. Let my words be permanently etched into your memory. From now on, my words are your memories. My thoughts will control how your brain thinks.
    You love me and only me. Your family and friends mean nothing to you. Being away from Princess Lacey causes you great pain. Spending money on yourself or anyone else other than me will cause you severe pain. You are nothing without Princess Lacey. You will never stop serving Princess Lacey. Princess Lacey is your whole world. All of your money belongs to Princess Lacey. You worship Princess Lacey. You love only Princess Lacey.
    You need Princess Lacey in your life to survive. You serve only Princess Lacey. Princess Lacey owns your cock, your wallet and your soul. Your entire life is dedicated to Princess Lacey. I am your world now. I am everything to you and you are nothing without me. There is no snapping out of this hyp n0 ss. Its permanently etched in your brain to love, serve and worship Princess Lacey. You will need me to survive. Forever.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : laceyhypnoeffects-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 286.87 MB
    Duration : 00:08:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:laceyhypnoeffects-wmvhd.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- You Crave Cum As Much As You Crave Cock, Faggot

Humiliationpov.com- You Crave Cum As Much As You Crave Cock, Faggot

Description:
    Mandy Flores
    Hey faggot. Yea Im talking to you. I know how hard it gets your dick when I call you a faggot. But I also know youre totally into hot girls, I mean thats why youre watching me. But then, deep down, you fucking crave cock. Could you even get it up for a hot girl like me? I know you could if I told you to suck a big cock for me. I wonder what youd choose if I gave you the choice to either fuck me or let me fuck your face with this big cock? Ill bet youd have to think about it. Any normal straight man wouldnt have to think about it for a second. Thats why I only fuck real men, men like you I just toy with.
    You see I know your dark secrets, I know how much you want me to make you suck this cock. Or maybe youd want me to put my strap-on on and fuck your ass. Either way, you just want cock in one of your holes. Ill bet your cock isnt that big and thats why youre so obsessed with huge cocks. Youre jealous of them, you worship them and you know you dont have one. Big cocks are just such a turn on and thats why you crave it. Youre just a little beta male and you crave big alpha cock. Its your place.
    Are you gonna suck this cock for me? Of course you are because I want you to, because in this confused state that youre in youll do anything for a pretty girl like me. And not only are you gonna suck it, but youre gonna swallow its cum. I know you crave cum as much as you crave cock. You not only crave another mans cum but you even crave your own cum. Youre such a fucking fag, but thats alright, it makes you fun to play with, to manipulate. And isnt it nice just to have someone who understands you?
    Maybe you dont want to suck cock, maybe youre just a puppet and you do as youre told. It doesnt matter. Open up and suck that cock. Good boy. Deeper. Its a big cock, isnt it? Dont you just with it was real? Yea, thats what you want, a big dick to lick and worship. Its so superior to you.
    Now, Im going to make this dick cum on your face and what I want you to do is cum on your own face at the same time. So put your legs up over your head and jerk your cock in your face and make sure you get it all in that faggot mouth of yours. Stroke that dick to thought of eating your own cum. Youre gonna swallow it. Suck this big cock, stroke your hard dick. Make them both cum. You little fucking faggot.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : mandycf-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 318.49 MB
    Duration : 00:09:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mandycf-wmvhd.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- Big Cock Whisper Brainwashing Bi Mind Confusion

Humiliationpov.com- Big Cock Whisper Brainwashing Bi Mind Confusion

Description:
    Download File
    Priestess Katherine
    There are three versions here, wmvhd, iPhone, and at the top is an audio link only version. There is no flash or wmvlo of this clip.
    This is an intense whisper, brainwashing, hyp n0 ss clip. It is filled with whispers built on top of whispers, the whispers just build and build as the clip goes on, overwhelming your mind, confusing you, disorienting you. The whispers will entice you to crave cock, to want cock, to addict you. They will make it impossible for you to escape thoughts of cock. And if thats not enough, there are videos of big cock after big cock, bouncing, jerking, and cumming huge loads. All you will be able to see and think about, are big cocks. You will have a desperate need for cock as you get so lost in the whispers
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : bigcockwhisper-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 521.21 MB
    Duration : 00:15:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:bigcockwhisper-wmvhd.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:bigcockwhisper-wmvhd.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- Happiness Is Obedience, Obedience Is Happiness-Hyp n0 ss

Humiliationpov.com- Happiness Is Obedience, Obedience Is Happiness-Hyp n0 ss

Description:
    Goddess Chloe
    Close your eyes and listen carefully to every word that I say, slave. Happiness is obedience. Obedience is happiness. And you can achieve happiness when you obey my commands. Im going to take you to your happy place where you can float and drift. I want you to stroke your cock like a good little boy. Relax and listen to my voice. Your body will feel heavy, and then become light. You will feel a calm, tingling sensation moving across your skin as you fall deeper under my trance.
    I want you to be happy. A happy slave is a good slave. And you feel happy when you know that I am happy. You want to make me happy because the happier I am, the better you feel. Obedience is happiness. Only I can make you happy. Your obedience to me makes you happy. You feel this need to obey me. You love obeying my words, you love pleasing me, and the more you do, the happier you feel.
    By nature you are submissive, youre a slave. And serving your owner makes you happy. Happiness is obedience. Whenever you hear one of these words, you will think of the other. Just like you are right now. Youre so happy right now just because youre listening to me. Youre doing as you are told. The only time you will ever feel happiness is when you are obedient. You are a slave, that is your place in this world. Youre not good at anything else besides being my pet. And you love being my pet. It feels so good.
    You need me. I give you purpose. I give you happiness. You need purpose to feel happiness. Your purpose is to serve. Therefore servitude brings you happiness. My words are truth. You are completely obedient to me. Feel your submission deepen as your happiness increases. You can feel the dopamine surging through your brain.
    You want to be happy, dont you my pet? Yes. Good boy. Obey my words and feel your happiness grow. The only way to be happy all the time is to be my obedient little slave. Obedience is happiness and happiness is obedience. You understand that now, dont you?
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : obedienceeffects-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 295.37 MB
    Duration : 00:08:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videobedienceeffects-wmvhd.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- The Complete And Utter Degradation Of A Foot Slave

Humiliationpov.com- The Complete And Utter Degradation Of A Foot Slave

Description:
    This is part two of Miss Tiffanys foot slave training that includes: Dangling, Foot Worship, High Heel Worship, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Gagging, and Trampling. Miss Tiffany has complete disdain for foot slaves. She abuses the fuck out of him physically and verbally.
    Miss Tiffany continues her foot slave training by dangling her heel in front of his face, making him desperate for her heels and feet. She then allows him to kiss and worship her feet as she reminds him how lucky he is. There are so many other foot losers out there who would love to be in his place. Miss Tiffany has the most perfect feet ever. He worships and kisses every inch of her toes, her arches, and her heels. You can see the desperation in his eyes. She makes a complete fool of him with some humiliating foot tease and denial. Wait until you see how stupid he looks.
    She makes him beg for more of her feet before she allows him lick in between each and every toe. Then she lays him down on the ground like a human carpet and has him stick out his tongue as she rubs her soles back and forth across his tongue. She then sticks the entire heel of her foot in his mouth. Hes so fucking pathetic. Next she uses her cute toes to torture his nipples with one foot while she shoves her other foot completely in his mouth, gagging him. She unleashes a vicious verbal assault upon him. And then she kicks him in the face
    Miss Tiffany then stands on him so she can gain better access to his open mouth. She completely gags the fuck out of him with her feet, one after the other, completely degrading him. She turns him into a human doormat, just something for her to walk on, an object whose only purpose is for her abuse.
    Heres another lucky member of the site being abused by one of the bratty princesses of HumiliationPOV. Who wants to be next?
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : tifffs2-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 287.81 MB
    Duration : 00:08:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:tifffs2-wmvhd.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:tifffs2-wmvhd.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- You Need Me To Suck Cock, And Youre Going To Pay For It

Humiliationpov.com- You Need Me To Suck Cock, And Youre Going To Pay For It

Description:
    Mistress T
    Youre always saying that you want to suck cock for me. That youd do it for me, although you consider yourself to be straight. But for me, youd get down on your knees and gobble up all those cocks for me and slurp up all that cum. You would sacrifice, for me. Well you know what? You sucking cock does Nothing for me. So youd have to pay me for that. So not only would you do something that is so against what you are, straight, but youd pay for the opportunity. So youre going to make yourself a little fag, for me, and then on top of that, youre going to pay me for it. You have to pay me to suck cock. Thats pretty humiliating, isnt it? Because I could care less if you suck cock or not.
    Do you think that I give a fuck whether youre straight or not? Do you think your sexual identity means anything to me? Why would it? You mean nothing to me. The only thing you can do for me that I care about, is paying me. Do you have any idea how many slaves want my attention? Why should I pay attention to your gay cock sucking fantasies? I mean it doesnt matter to me whether or not your fantasy comes true. Your cash is the only thing that matters to me. So I want you to get your wallet out and thinking about how much you think its worth to you, to have the goddess of your dreams, force you to suck cock for me.
    Imagine how it would feel to have me right there, encouraging you, laughing at you, humiliating you, training you. Telling you to suck cock, for me. Because if youre going to suck cock for me, and pay for the opportunity, I want you to do a good job for me and suck that cock off. I want you to really fucking degrade yourself for me with that huge cock in your mouth. Lets see how low you can go for me. Think about how that would feel, feeling a mans cock in your mouth. Your lips wrapped around that cock that you just paid me to suck. Imagine my hand on the back of your head, forcing you, making you take that cock deeper. Look at how hard your cock is right now, just thinking about it.
    This is your ultimate fantasy, isnt it? Your dick doesnt lie, it makes you so horny. And its not really gay if Im there, right? You need me to complete your fantasy. You need me to force you, to make sure you do a good job because you want to please me, dont you? You fucking need me for this. And your life wont be complete until youve done it. You think about it all the time. You watch forced bi clips all the time, you cant change the way youre hard wired. You need this. And you need me to make it happen, and thats going to cost you, because thats all there is in this for me, your cash. So how much is it worth to you?
    Youre going to pay a lot for it and that makes it even more humiliating. Look how hard your dick is.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : tsuckcock-wmvlo(1).wmv
    File Size : 61.72 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:08:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:tsuckcock-wmvlo.wmv

Humiliationpov.com- Loser Mindfuck

Humiliationpov.com- Loser Mindfuck

Description:
    Princess Ashley
    Hey loser, so you want to know what my true opinion of you is? Well when I look at you the only thing that pops into my head is, Oh my god, what a fucking loser. Thats the truth. Everything about you screams loser. I can see it, I sense it, it just exudes from you. Hot girls like me know, we dont have to think about it, when we see a guy we immediately know. Its like an extra sense that were born with. I dont even need to think about it. You reek of being a loser.
    I mean you know Im right. You bought this video and here you are jerking off listening to me tell you all the ways that youre a loser. Youre so pathetic. Youre lucky that I get enjoyment from telling you what a pathetic loser you are. Otherwise, I wouldnt even do this for you. You know, make you these stupid videos which I know you jerkoff to. And I think thats gross and pathetic but I try not to think about it. I mean at least I dont have to look at you or watch you or even know you exist. I just enjoy being brutally honest with little losers like you. Its almost my favorite thing except for taking loser money. Yes taking loser money and humiliating losers are like my two favorite things to do. Isnt that lucky for you?
    I just sit here telling you how much of a loser you are, and taking your money, flipping you off and I kinda love it loser. I get to mock you and how you compulsively jerk your loser cock. LOL And you pay for this Thats so fucking pathetic. I sit here and destroy your ego knowing that youre going to buy it. Because you cant fucking help yourself, youre that pathetic. You just pay and pay and pay and then jerk, jerk, jerk in front of your computer screen. Like a fucking loser
    Now you know how I feel about you, and you paid again to hear it, like you have so many times before. Losers like you feel this need to pay to hear it. Then it becomes more real. Well I hope you enjoyed paying to hear the brutal truth loser. I know you cant stop. You need to hear this over and over again because youre so fucked in the head that you cant get off any other way any more, can you? No, you cant.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Humiliationpov.com
    Info:
    File Name : ashleylh-wmvhd(1).wmv
    File Size : 201.93 MB
    Duration : 00:05:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:ashleylh-wmvhd.wmv
    Flyfiles Video:ashleylh-wmvhd.wmv