Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

Tokyo-hot.com- Sakura Forever Part3

Tokyo-hot.com- Sakura Forever Part3

Description:
    Sakura Forever Part3 Were you satisfied with 1st and 2nd composition of retirement content of SAKURADA SAKURA ? It is a final more and more this month. The hard play no exaggeration it to say consolidating here is on going. poking is made at the Woman on Top posture and poking as devil at the back posture as well. The cock is inserted in and out as tearing vagina meat at the monkey back posture. At the side posture he thrust the cock while rubbing the tits stab abruptly at the missionary posture and joint part can be seen on close up at the Bending posture. And it is a start of 4 continues vaginal cum shot &amp 32 continues thick starchy sperm shot at the end more and more. Such a Hard Play like this is dared at this time because this is the retirement content of SAKURA SAKURADA. Stinky and thick semen of brute pours down over her face one after another while being abruptly posed at the missionary posture. Her face gets covered with semen quickly while fainting in agony. The vaginal cum shot is continuously on going one after another between those and it is the sublime play that cannot express by the word. The retirement content of SAKURA SAKURADA who has been became laughingstock exactly became the content of the legend passed on to future generations . &quotTOKYO HOT is immortal through all eternity.&quot n0061 Sakurada Sakura Sakura Sakurada New Original Movie Bukkake Creampie Gangbang cum on hair nose hook Race queen 大乳 Eカップ 普通 セミロング 茶系
    Model:
    Sakura Sakurada
    Studio:
    Tokyo-hot.com
    Info:
    File Name : n0061_sakura_sakurada_rq_n.wmv
    File Size : 609.35 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:22:48

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bc4b3308c2843

Mongerinasia.com- Super Skinny Thai Twat Gets Knocked Up At Work

Mongerinasia.com- Super Skinny Thai Twat Gets Knocked Up At Work

Description:
    You guys might remember a few months ago when I met sweet, petite Dada at a gogo bar at LK Metro and took her home and banged her on hidden camera. Well, Dada ended up getting addicted to the cock and kept bugging me to bang her again and again. Sometimes these Southeast Asian girls get so bored fucking the local dudes that when they encounter a well-endowed Western man, they turn into cock-hungry _. Its pretty awesome

I had so many new whores on my radar at this time, I didnt want to waste a load on Dada unless she could provide me with an extra service: housecleaning. So I invited the little whore over to my condo and conducted one of my patented job interviews.and by interviews I mean testing her cocksucking skills and pounding her ripe pussy with the cameras in her face this time.

After some cursory dusting, it was time to see what the little slut could do when she knew the cameras were rolling. Dadas blowjob skills were decent (nothing to write home about), but the thing that I really coveted was her tight little fuck-slot. This slut was so tiny that sliding my 9-inch cock into her tight little body felt heavenly.

Although Dada was in love with my big white dick, she still struggled to take it all in. In fact, the pain on her face when I was fucking her just turned me on more. I wanted to finish by shooting into her cunt while she was riding me, so I sat on the couch and had the little whore mount me like a good obedient Bangmaid. She rode me hard and fast, and I pumped her tiny little pussy like a jackhammer, grabbing her round little asscheeks and shooting load after load of hot sticky semen into her fresh tight cum-chute.

She was exhausted (and so was I) but she seemed genuinely happy to have made the Western man cum. Good girl Dada. Now get off your lazy ass, clean up this big mess you made, and make me some dinner
    Model:
    Dada
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 029-dada.mp4
    File Size : 1799.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:33

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b55c7c646585a

Mongerinasia.com- Thin Pretty Thai Teen Inseminated And Fertilized

Mongerinasia.com- Thin Pretty Thai Teen Inseminated And Fertilized

Description:
    I met sweet, sexy gogo dancer Jenni one night at a bar in LK Metro. She had just arrived in Pattaya from Chiang Rai in the northern part of the country and was young, dumb, and naive, just how I like em I paid the barfine and took Jenni back to my place and proceeded to pound her tight, fresh teenage pussy all night. She wasnt the best lay, but she was so pretty and delicate that I had no problem getting turned on, despite being fairly boring in bed.

The next morning during pillow talk Jenni revealed to me that it was her parents lifelong dream for her to get impregnated by a foreign man. If she arrived back in her province with a bulging belly filled with a foreigners child, she would be honored and respected and her parents would be so proud of her. Would I help her fulfill her parent_s wishes and dreams? Of course honey, Im always down to help

So that afternoon Jenni came back over and I let the cameras roll As I said before, she wasnt the greatest performer due to her relative inexperience around foreign men, but she had all the right parts in all the right places, and her pretty face and tight teen body got me rock hard.

After a decent blowjob, I started pumping Jennis pussy in every position I could think of. It felt so good that I didnt even care if she was a starfish in bed. I couldnt wait to send this little teen back to her province with a bulging belly, and just thinking about it made me blow my load a little early. Oops Oh well, as long as my precious sperm deposit found its way to her egg, no problem

I corked Jenni up like a bottle of fine wine and let my sperm incubate in her birth canal for 15 minutes. When I popped out the cork and the sperm oozed out, I knew she was pregnant
    Model:
    Jenni
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 029-jenni.mp4
    File Size : 1397.61 MB
    Duration : 00:23:43

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/452c2cf8e2141

Mongerinasia.com- Older MILF Gets Plowed And Creampied On Hidden Cam

Mongerinasia.com- Older MILF Gets Plowed And Creampied On Hidden Cam

Description:
    This weeks voyeuristic adventure features a whore who isnt my normal type of target. I usually prefer to try and impregnate girls who are between 18-23, a fine breeding age, but sometimes I like a girl whos a little older and more experienced.

Which brings me to Nampan, a 28-year old MILF who had been out of the whoring scene for a couple of years. I actually met Nampan in the checkout line at Tops Supermarket in Pattaya and instantly started flirting with her. Although she was a little older, she had a sweet, genuine smile that turned me on immensely. I quickly asked for her LINE account to chat her up, and within 48 hours I had the sexy mommy back at my apartment decked out in slut-wear and serving my big white cock

Nampan revealed to me that she hadnt had sex in over two years. No way, I thought. This cant be true. Once a whore, always a whore, and these girls were sex-machines. But she insisted that her 28-year old pussy hadnt been used since her one and only child was born, and she was bubbling with sexual frustration. Although I was skeptical, once she finished blowing me and I slid my cock into her pussy, I could tell that she was telling the truth. Wow, dripping wet and so tight

While Nampan was riding me, she all of a sudden started losing control and came with a torrent of energy all over me, dripping her love juices all over my rock-hard penis.

Well, honey, Im glad to have given you a small amount of pleasure tonight, but enough with this nonsense now it was my turn. I flipped Nampan around and started pounding her fuckbox with no mercy, finally delivering a massive load of hot, sticky baby paste deep into her birth canal. And although she had just recently given birth within the past two years, she didnt mind at all that I creampied her. In fact, after we finished and the cameras stopped rolling, she laid on my bed and thanked me for cumming inside her as she actually wanted a brother or sister for her young daughter. No problem honey And if it turns out you werent ovulating tonight, come back next week and well try again, hehehe
    Model:
    Nampan
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 029-nampan.mp4
    File Size : 1572.89 MB
    Duration : 00:26:24

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/447b6480ca9d4

Mongerinasia.com- Soi Six Teenie Bopper Blows Me For $15

Mongerinasia.com- Soi Six Teenie Bopper Blows Me For $15

Description:
    Ill be honest - Im not normally a Soi Six guy. Some guys swear by it, but the street is just a little too chaotic for my taste. Im a low-key kinda guy and I like to hunt in a more discreet manner.

Still, on occasion, I like to wander down the Soi just for some variety and see if I can find any fresh new talent. Oftentimes new girls from the provinces will start out at Soi Six just to get some training before moving on to the bigger bars on Walking Street or LK Metro. If youre lucky (and persistent) you can sometimes fuck some hidden gems.

Well lucky for you guys, Im definitely persistent. I discovered this weeks hidden gem, Nunu, right outside of Roxy bar shyly watching the other girls catcall customers. One look at that adorable face and tight teen body and I knew I had my target acquired.

Mamasan said Nunu had just arrived from Isaan three days ago (I knew it) and only could give blowjobs. In the Philippines, they call these girls cherry girls because they cant fuck customers yet. Im not sure what they call it in Thailand, but I really didnt care. Mamasan assured me that Nunu had been properly trained in the art of oral pleasure, and she only cost 500 baht ($15) for an hour of fun. Great deal

Nunu didnt disappoint This beautiful little Thai teeny could surprisingly handle my size and gave a slow, rhythmic, reverent blowjob. Its like she knew this was her purpose in life already and had solemnly accepted her new fate. And the way she drooled all over herself every time I thrust deep in her throat was so sexy

I finally blew a massive load of white creamy baby paste all over her innocent teen face and admired my handiwork as it dripped down to the floor. Good girl Nunu, youre learning how to serve foreign men Next time I barfine you Im gonna teach you how to use your other holes too
    Model:
    Nunu
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 029-nunu-bj.mp4
    File Size : 1069.01 MB
    Duration : 00:18:11

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/cbe459b068e75

Mongerinasia.com- Banging a Sexy, Big-Titted Bimbo On My Spycam

Mongerinasia.com- Banging a Sexy, Big-Titted Bimbo On My Spycam

Description:
    I usually hunt for hookers the old-fashioned way by physically going from bar to bar looking for a nice doe to bag. However, with the explosion of cam sites over the past few years, you can actually hunt more efficiently by spending a little time online looking for hidden gems in your area. And thats how I came to meet big-titted bimbo Rinrada.

Rinrada was a cam girl at a popular camming site, and when I saw her on-screen I knew there was a good chance this slutty exhibitionist was based in either Bangkok or Pattaya. I ended up spending about $10 worth of coins tipping her and getting her to show me her silicone-filled titties,, and by the end of the transaction gathered that she was based in Pattaya. I told Rinrada she could make a lot more than $10 if she came by my apartment tonight and took care of my cock, and she agreed in a heartbeat. Score

Rinrada was actually a very pretty girl, despite having some physical evidence of having lived a tough bargirl life. And besides having a nice pair of silicone titties, she had a big, round ass that just screamed: Breed Me I had been banging a lot of skinny teens lately so on this night I was craving a whore with a little extra meat on her, so to speak.

Rinrada changed into one of her slutty camgirl outfits and immediately started doing her job - serving my cock She gave a great blowjob, and when it was time to boom-boom she handled my 9-inch cock like a pro (well, I guess she WAS a pro, but thats beside the point). She didnt even ask for a condom which got my cock extra hard as I knew she was a prime specimen for insemination.

After a number of positions, I simply couldnt hold it anymore and had to blow my load while Rinrada was riding me, cowgirl. I grabbed both her asscheeks and bounced the sexy whore up and down on my lap, finally exploding like a geyser and delivering my life-giving sperm deep into her dripping wet cunt. She didnt seem to mind the creampie and actually thanked me afterward. No problem Rinrada. How about you come back next week and well do it again? Hehehe..
    Model:
    Rinrada
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 030-rinrada.mp4
    File Size : 1693.4 MB
    Duration : 00:28:52

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f7916ac19e8c8

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Bangmaid Serves Coffee, Then Serves My Cock

Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Bangmaid Serves Coffee, Then Serves My Cock

Description:
    A couple of months have passed since I auditioned big-breasted Nani for a job as one of my Bangmaids, and she certainly hasnt disappointed. Shes learned quickly how to dust, sweep, mop, and fuck, all to my satisfaction. But one skill I never had to teach her was how to give a good blowjob. Fortunately for me, she came pre-trained in that department. In fact, after a thorough evaluation of all her good and bad qualities, her ability to deep throat my cock has become her most valuable asset.

On this particular morning, I didnt want to fuck. I was pretty exhausted from banging two cute little spinners from the gogo bar the night before, and I just wanted to lay in bed and sip some coffee.and have my 9-inch cock sucked in the process. Lucky for me, Nani was on call this morning and she knew just what to do to cure my hangoverand my morning wood.

Nani brewed some coffee and served it to me in bed, just like I trained her to do. And as I sipped on the delicious Colombian brew, Nani obediently sipped on my giant cock as well, hehe.

When it was time to blow my load, I made Nani get down on her knees and suck me off like her job depended on it. Well, I guess it did haha. And Nani didnt disappoint. In fact, she blew me so well that I rewarded the little whore with I giant blast of sticky semen deep into her throat and the dumb bimbo swallowed it all just like I taught her. Good girl Nani. You bring me my morning breakfast coffee, and I give you some nice tasty breakfast sperm in return. Win-win
    Model:
    Nani
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : abm-030-nani02.mp4
    File Size : 1138.2 MB
    Duration : 00:19:12

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/81460bedbac14

Mongerinasia.com- Fifth Times The Charm Finally Knocking Up Sexy Som

Mongerinasia.com- Fifth Times The Charm Finally Knocking Up Sexy Som

Description:
    Longtime fans of this site know that I cant get enough of sweet, sexy Som, a gogo dancer turned Bangmaid, who has been servicing my apartment (and cock) for the past couple of months. For some reason, I keep missing her ovulation window and despite numerous creampies she hasnt gotten pregnant yet. Som was despondent and mopey, upset that Id impregnated many of her peers but not her.

Dont worry honey, the fifth times the charm I timed Soms ovulation window to within a 24-hour period and instructed the little whore to come to my apartment. Not for cooking or cleaning this time, but for a dedicated breeding session. She was so excited to finally become a mommy that she arrived within 15 minutes of my text. Good girl

When Som arrived, I was overwhelmed with lust. Damn She really does want to get knocked up, haha. Looking like that, its not going to be a problem. She subconsciously chose to wear a red dress which was a psychological sign that she was ovulating. But the way her dress wrapped tightly around her tight young body, I wouldnt care what color she was wearing. This whores getting bred today

As you guys might know from previous episodes, Som definitely knows her way around a cock. Getting a blowjob from this whore is heavenly, and she did not disappoint. And pumping my 9-inch cock into her fresh, wet pussy is equally blissful, so I tried to make sure and hit every position with this slut.

Although Som has a great ass, I wanted to see the whores ripe, natural tits bounce on her skinny frame while I creampied her, so I made sure I shot my load into her birth canal while she was laying on her back. Watching my cock slide into her tight little pussy from above made me lose control, and I shot load after load of white hot cum deep in her fertile fuck-box.

Som laid back on the bed and I corked her cunt with a wine cork, allowing my life-giving semen to fertilize her egg. She remained on her back for 15 minutes until I instructed the whore to pop out the cork. It came out with a pop and I smiled with satisfaction as I watched my sperm slowly ooze out of her freshly fertilized pussy.

Congrats honey Youll be a mommy in 9 months But that doesnt mean you get maternity leave.go cook me some dinner
    Model:
    Som
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 030-som.mp4
    File Size : 2020.25 MB
    Duration : 00:34:05

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/57ac56a47f4c4

Mongerinasia.com- Flat-chested Thai Babe Gets Fresh And Clean For Customer

Mongerinasia.com- Flat-chested Thai Babe Gets Fresh And Clean For Customer

Description:
    If theres one thing I never get tired of, its filming sweet Asian teens showering for me. The way the water and soap suds slide down their fresh nubile bodies turns me on like nothing else. And when theyre finished, it means I have a fresh, clean teen pussy to play with

I impregnated Nooann about 2 months prior to filming this scene, so her baby bump isnt really showing yet. But trust me guys, its in there She texts me daily saying how happy she is she got knocked up by me. Life is good in Southeast Asia
    Model:
    Nooann
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 030-nooann-shower.mp4
    File Size : 1027.41 MB
    Duration : 00:17:23

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3effcd66ee0c5

Mongerinasia.com- Skinny Hooker Applies To Be My Bangmaid

Mongerinasia.com- Skinny Hooker Applies To Be My Bangmaid

Description:
    Miki is a sexy little hooker I picked up a few months ago and plowed at my apartment with my spy cams. Although she had a great body and attitude, it seemed like Miki was getting tired of banging strangers every day for lunch money and desired a more stable incomeoccupation. Well, fortunately for her, I am a job creator for these poor young Asian females. I have plenty of positions open for a whore who can also cook and clean for me

Miki was thrilled to get an interview, and I was thrilled to get a chance to pump her tight young fuck holes again, this time with my cameras rolling in plain sight. The sexy little hooker changed into a revealing maid outfit, and I watched and evaluated her as she did her best to clean my dirty apartment. But deep in her heart, Miki knew what I really wanted in a Bangmaid: fresh, clean holes and a fertile vagina to pump my seed into

After a nice, slow blowjob, I instructed the whore to ride me like her job depended on it. Well. I guess it really did, hehe. And Mikis tight, taut pussy did not disappoint It was just as tight as I remembered it from last time, and she seemed to be even wetter this time, anticipating my life-giving creampie. When I felt my balls about to explode, I shot load after load of milky white semen deep into her birth canal. I didnt ask her, of course, as all Asian maids must do as theyre told and not ask questions, but she didnt seem to mind that much. After all, the most important job an Asian maid has (besides cleaning the house) is getting pregnant and bearing her boss offspring
    Model:
    Miki
    Studio:
    Mongerinasia.com
    Info:
    File Name : 031-miki.mp4
    File Size : 2265.74 MB
    Duration : 00:38:19

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/47d1e2115fada