Mongerinasia.com- Big-Titted Thai Maid Finally Impregnated

Description:
Longtime fans of this site certainly recognize big-titted bimbo Nani. Nani has been one of my most loyal and cock-worthy Bangmaids for quite some time, but I only creampie her occasionally. Usually I keep Nani around for oral use, as her cocksucking skills are superb. But after almost a year of service, I decided it was time to send Nani out with a bang - literally - and put a strong western baby into her fertile belly.

I directed Nani to come to my condo, but told her I didnt want her to clean my house this time (Ive got another teen slut coming by later for that). This time, I wanted to knock her up and give her the baby shes always wanted. Nani was ecstatic and hurried to my place, looking professional and sexy as ever.

There was no need for small talk, as Nani knew exactly what she was supposed to do. She stripped for me and immediately got on her knees and started sucking her boss cock. Shes such a good little Bangmaid I fucked Nani in a few different positions, but decided to unload this special life-giving creampie into her while she was on her side. I like to be able to squeeze her juicy fake tits while Im pounding her whore-hole, and Ive found having a whore on her side makes this very easy.

My balls were full of sperm, so when I finally unleashed my load into Nanis warm wet cunt, it felt like I unloaded a gallon of jizz into her pussy. I corked her, as per usual, and waited 15 minutes while the whore played Candy Crush on her phone. But something happened that I didnt anticipate the cork went so far into Nanis cavernous cunt that it didnt want to come out This had actually never happened before, and poor Nani was in a state of shock (I kinda was too, haha), but she was eventually able to pull out the cork from the depths of her vagina and let the sperm ooze out. Wow, there was no doubt in my mind that this was the load that finally knocked-up one of my all-time favorite Bangmaids, and the next month I received confirmation that she missed her period. She was so happy and so was I. Life is good in Southeast Asia
Model:
Nani
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 036-nani.mp4
File Size : 1911.57 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:24

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8f95ee1f77473